xisto Community
hazzan

I Have A Big Problem With Cs 1.6. When i tab my computer restarts.

I have a big problem with my CS 1.6, i start CS and everything goes good, when i tab away (suppose i just wanna check my msn) it's cool, but when i try to tab back to CS my computer just shut down.Anybody know what the problem could be?Btw, i have a non-steam CS on my computer to (for LAN).

I had that same problem with my built in graphics card until I bought an external one ... so my advice is to buy some better hardware components :D ...maybe it could be something in common with the video memory, tell me how much do u have

What video card do you have?

I might be able to find something out if I know what the card is.

edit: I found this topic http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

PROBLEM FIXED.

How? I've downloaded Uniblue's Registry Booster 2, ran a full scan, cleaned up the registry, problem fixed.

However, I'd like this topic to remain here so that other people might benefit from it. My apologies for not reading the pinned topic that contained the link to Registry Booster.

Edited by Live-Dimension (see edit history)

Try not to alt tab out of counter strike, and follow wat they said up there. Mainly update your drivers, and also one good thing is to BUY your counter strike. It's only $10 :)