xisto Community
Innovation Gaming

Invoice Problem Rather Confusing

Hey, this is slightly confusing but try and follow, any help is appreciated

Yesterday I bought a freedom package to be paid semi annually with Xisto, I paid using my PayPal through a debit card (which I didn't really wanna do but I wanted the package ASAP), as soon as I paid the semi annual cost, I took the card off my PayPal straight away after paying the invoice (as I didn't want to use the card in future, it's not my usual card I use) and I got an e-mail from PayPal saying this

"You have successfully cancelled your subscription to Freedom Package Invoice ID: #6064 - You will not be invoiced for this Subscription again"

Does this mean I will still get my 6 months that I paid for and I have just cancelled the supscription so I won't get charged again or have I cancelled those 6 months as well?

The order status says "Pending" and I can't access my site yet, I paid for the package around 1500 GMT yesterday (Friday 6th June)

Either way, I don't know what's going on, any help is really appreciated, I will answer any questions about my problem, just ask if you're confused

Cheers