xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amirborna

My 2 Best Sigs I've Ever Made

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice clarity and contrast. The style on the text on the first sig works well with the overall sig. The second sig has a nice outward feel to it with the "foreground" objects, but the text doesn't seem to have that same feel to it. Well done sigs, though.

Thanks I tried hard on them :DActually I like the text on the second one better than the first, it doesn't destroy the calm serenity while looking at it :(The second one is soothing / relaxing while the first one almost has a fierce/calm look at the same time. Thanks for comment guys, I have some other nice ones but these are clearly the best ones.

Yup, they look pretty good, especially the first one (I'm not fan of light pink colors like the second one) which I think is like painted on a peace of paper and then scanned and enhanced with photoshop :P Seriously, it's great, and maybe you will have the honor of your sig standing in my signature :) (just kiddin').How long have you made them, and what apps have you used to make them?

They are lovely. I can't decide which one I like better. Both of them are equally outstanding in their own ways. I really like your choice of colors. Great work!