xisto Community
Bluebear

Coding A Web Design Need (a lot) of help with coding my web design

I have been here for some months and I have always wanted to get my page up and going. I have tried to learn HTML, but it was too hard. Getting my web design coded is the only thing that keeps me from actually being able to create the rest of my website. I know that many people find it fun to create a website, and yes; I do to. But coding it is something out of my reach.Therefore I am asking you for help. I am really hoping that there is some kind souls out there willing to use their time on a little lost bear. If anyone with the right skills are willing to help me, I will send you the design. It is not done regarding the colours and things like that, but all I need help with is all the different shapes, how they are placed and such... then I will replace the images with new ones when I am done with the final look of my design. (And that takes some time, for me.)To all those evil moderators out there: if the topic is posted in the wrong forum, do not be afraid of moving it to the right one. :D I will be coming back soon and check if anyone has responded.

Nope, this place looks good.I don't have time at the moment, but maybe you should take a minute and jot down some notes in a Posting to tell us what you need to a site page and possibly someone can do something for you?

Nope, this place looks good.
I don't have time at the moment, but maybe you should take a minute and jot down some notes in a Posting to tell us what you need to a site page and possibly someone can do something for you?

Great idea, and I would be happy to help you as much as I can. Im not the best here but always have the time.

I have tried to learn HTML, but it was too hard.

It's really not that hard, you just have to have a little patience and want to learn it. :D

It's so easy that you can even find dozens of programs that can do most of the work for you just by clicking, dragging, and picking colors. I'd suggest you do a search for some HTML tutorials and maybe think about picking up a copy of Dream weaver. Sure someone else could do it for you, but what would be the satisfaction in that?

*PST : I know 8 year old kids who can program full blown HTML / CSS websites without a problem. I'm sure you can do fine as well.

Sure, I might give it a spin, but there's other here who are probably better suited too. A screenshot/preview of the site would be a nice start however :D

I'll certainly help out... I'm not planning on making it a full time job though :D... rofl...As stated... more information would be nice....

school's out for me so i have all the time in the world for two months so i'll be available and willing to help you out. so just PM me and i'll start right away.

If your page is not so complicated, I may help you. As I have no many free time, so I mentioned that condition "if your page is not so complicated". If it is so complicated, it will take more time to create. But I think, if you have a minimum knowledge in HTML, you can use Microsoft FrontPage to create your web page. It is very easy to create HTML pages using Microsoft FrontPage, even you do not need to know all the HTML codes. Just open Microsoft FrontPage and design your WEB page, it is very easy.

so it looks like you have a lot of help with this stuff!!!You should definitely add css to your page, but you can find someone else to do that for you... just go to some websites that you like and tell them what you like about it and give some examples and im sure people can get a good thing goin....im still in school and don't know html perfectly, but i have been doing great with some of the wysiwyg html editors out.... i really like dreamweaver though.anyways, like they all say, if you need help you know where to find me

To create a web page you have got to know some basics.HTML will probably be the simpleist code you come across once you start learning all the other languages after. Now a days you get programs such as Dreamweaver that will do all the coding for you and you can just design from the front end page. Makes it easier for people like you that dont know much HTML but it can also stop you learning the code and not helping you that way very much.

Hi, I am into web development for quite some time now. I've recently left my job :) and planning to start up my own consultancy kind of thing NEways .. I can help you with this ;), guess i can work for free for a few months atleast before I start up my job again I know HTML , FLASH , FLEX , ASP ;) Just pm me your design and I'll send you your thing.

;) you must be kidding... HTML is the easiest thing to learn for web designing and it's the start for any webpage..you can use some CMS, if you can't build your site with this then you will never be able to do it..(I must admit you need to know something about installing the cms)also a website can be built as a blog or use a blog as website's platform..and there are tones of layouts for free..just get them, put the images you want the content and it's ready to go ;)

start by working out why you want your site, this will create a direction, then think who are you aiming it at then this will direct the content and its style. i think you should stick to learning html and making it yourself, god knows my first web page attempt was a disaster but now im capable of doing exactly what i want. for some you must realize it takes a little longer to get a handle of so don't give up on it.

I am willing to help, you can just PM me the files. I have am relatively new here but I do have 5 years of actual work experience as a graphics designer. I have a fluent at HTML (its not great for web design), XHTML, CSS, PHP, AJAX (Javascript) and designing Web 2.0 styles. ASP .NET is quite old now and I dont recommend it to anyone for web design. AJAX backed websites with liquid % layouts in XHTML and CSS usually look far more professional and they do make a more beautiful interface for you visitors.