xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
keego

Scroll And Pan The Screen Via Mouse In Flash does anyone know how to pan across the screen using the mouse in flash

HiNeed help for a project , hope u guys could help out and teach me a little something.I saw some flash that if you click on a icon or if u point ur mouse to the left of the screen it will keep going left, and if right it'll keep scrolling right, as if ur checking out a roomOr something like this website.. https://mcdonalds.com.au/ , and choose broadband if you see on that site, when user clicks on the icon to the right. the rest of the icons would kinda shift.. does anyone know how to do that or know if there is anywhere out there a tutorial to do that? if u do.. it'll be a great help for meplease let me knowcheers

Multiple Movie Clip moving at a time in flash

Scroll And Pan The Screen Via Mouse In Flash

Hi,

I want know the multiple movieClips are moving at time in flash..

Like peoples are moving the road...

(or)

I saw one shopping flash game, in that game the mens and girls are move automatically in shop..

Gamebrew.Com/game/shopping-mania/play

If anyone know how to do that or know if there is anywhere out there a tutorial to do that? if you do.. It'll be a great help for me

Please let me know

Cheers

-reply by Ganapathi

kego each of the elements you want to move are diferent movieclips symbols with different instance name put for example you have 4 elements  on stage draw 4 circles and convert them on symbol movieclips, then call them as instance name cir1, cir2, cir3 and cir4.

I'm making this exercise in AS 2.0 but I think the translation to AS 3.0 Is easy.

we need to tell to ation script the dimension of our workspace X and Y coordinatesand use them against the mouse position X and Y...

This.OnEnterFrame = function(){   //If you want to hide the cursor, uncomment the next line   //Mouse.Hide();   //Move against statement   cursorX = Stage.Width - _xmouse;   cursorY = Stage.Height - _ymouse;   cir1._x = (cursorX * .20 + .1);   cir1._y = (cursorY * .15 + 200);   cir2._x = (cursorX * .15 + 450);   cir2._y = (cursorY * .15 + 100);   cir3._x = (cursorX * .01 + 350);   cir3._y = (cursorY * .01 + 120);   cir4._x = (cursorX * .05 + 200);}

That should do, Just play around with the values for cursorX and cursorY

Animation via scriptScroll And Pan The Screen Via Mouse In Flash

hai,

I need to create Drag and Drop game using flash actionscript 2.0.  I hv created the game. Bt now I want to add animation to the button.  If  I drag the button and drop the wrong position, then it should return its actual position with motion tweening effect.

please help me...!

-reply by Thirupathirajan