xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BloodWolf21

Hi

Welcome to Xisto BloodWolf21

All new members should read the Xisto README. I promise you that it will be very useful. Know the rules, follow them and you will be just fine. :(

The hosting is great, and I am glad that you are willing to try it. You get the hosting by contributing to the forum by posting good quality posts. By posting you earn credits. You need credits to get your hosting, and to keep it when you have gotten it. Therefore it is a smart thing to always keep your credits at a decent level. (A good idea if something prevents you from posting.) The amount of credits you get depends on the length and quality. One-liners are considered as spam, and will therefore be deleted by one of our great moderators. But why should you post one-liners? :D

You can visit the forum and post in it whenever you want. You do not need to come back every day or week - just remember to keep a nice stack of credits. It will help you.

You will fit right in here. We have many (evil and nice) Americans lurking around. If you have any questions regarding anything do not be afraid to ask. It will always be someone that are willing to help you.

I wish you good luck. :(