xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ckcomputerstallahassee

Help With Domain!

Hi im a newb and I got a new domain for my site via godaddy. I have linked the A name to what is listed as the shared IP in cpanel. I have also used the custom nameservers to correspond with my Xisto account :Xisto - Web Hosting.mars.orderbox-dns.comXisto - Web Hosting.earth.orderbox-dns.comXisto - Web Hosting.venus.orderbox-dns.comXisto - Web Hosting.mercury.orderbox-dns.comBut it does not redirect to my xxxxxx.trap17.com site. If i try to park the domain it says it isnt linked to dns servers related to this server.How would I get this setup?

To park your domain to Xisto, at first go to your domain control panel and change your namesarver as ns.computinghost.com and ns2.computinghost.com. If your domain is already parked in another host, please release your domain from that host. Now try to park your domain in Xisto. I think, now you will be able to park your domain successfully.If you want to redirect your domain to your Xisto site, you do not need to park it in Xisto. Just go to your hosting account (where this domin is now using), and redirect it to your Xisto site. Generelly it is under the domain management menu.