xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nyy26

Why Do You Dislike The Yankees/mets

as a yankees/ mets fan why do you dislike the yankees/ mets.as a yankee fan i dislike the mets because of the way the mets act. they dance around like a bunch of five year-olds showing up the other team.

i dislike the both teams, i dislike baseball... i don't understand how can u american be intersted in such a boring sport, the most of the time are all the players standing and nothing's up...i'm wondering

I don't know so much about the Mets, but i hate the yankees first of all because i am a cubs fan and they are one of the cubs few rivals for the role of "america's team." Also, every single time they play Boston (which ends up being about 6 times a year, definitely not a national phenomenon), every single sports show and radio station feels the need to spend half their program talking about the great rivalry. I don't mind a little bit, but it gets old fast.

Why I dislike the Stankee's? 1 all of there players are so over priced and think they are the best thing to hit a baseball sence pine tar.2 All of them play as 1 player not as a Team. If you look there is no I in the world Baseball Team.and the last reason I dislike the Yankees? I am a Mets fan.Now I also have a few reasons for not liking the mets too believe it or not.How they fired Will Randolph.Come on Firing him at 3:15am with an E mail?Ormar you dont have the guts to pick up a phone and call him? or wait until the team gets back to NY and then call him into the office, you have to do it with a E mail?Can just read it now. WTG on your win tonight, great job, oh by the way your Fired. To me thats just plain wrong. Another reason is. and it is for this season 08 only. See reason #2 of why I dislike the yankees

Down here in Australia, there are many football teams (of all football codes) that we love to hate. For example, Australian Rules Football, it tends to switch between Collingwood Magpies and Essendon Bombers. Those football teams are in in the same situation as the Yankees.Alternatively they (and the Yankees) are victim of the "Tall Poppy Syndrome" as we call it here.