xisto Community
bluechip

Mysql Several files in one field.

Hi guys. I want t know if it is posible to have so many entries for one object in a field in MySQL. I know my question may not be clear because I lack in terminology but pliz try and help. What I want to do is for axample have a database of my clients with the following fields for every client:fname, lname, more than one photos, contrubutions(comments, jokes, testimonials posted) etc. I want to have the things like the photos in the same field but they have to be unique so that my php code can deal with them individually llike they are coming from different fields.

Yes gogoily is right the easiest way to store it would be in fact to store path. Another way would be to store binary data of the picture but this is harder way and probably if beginner you will fail.The other thing is that there is already discussion about this topic on the forum however I am not able to find it now. But if you need this very much then search forums more thoughtfully and you will be able to find it. I remember that there were many more posts on this topic there.good luck with this.