xisto Community
garbage

My Site Has Been Suspended. Can I get some help

Im just wondering as to why my site has been suspended.

Im no longer on a free hosting plan and im getting the not enough credits and no forum activity message when i try to access my site at http://ww35.sabasdesign.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t.

I have placed a ticket already and this is now going to be the second day down.

Can I please get some help thanks.

Im no longer on a free hosting plan and im getting the not enough credits and no forum activity message when i try to access my site at http://ww35.sabasdesign.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t.

You are still showing as being in the hosted group. If you are no longer using your free hosting, did you go here and terminate it? If you still have your account then you will still be losing one credit per day, and the credit script will be keeping watch :D Also, as your account doesn't appear to be terminated, the settings in cPanel for forwarding your domain will still be in place, so when your account is suspended, your domain will point to the suspended page.

If you are no longer using your free hosting then I suggest you terminate it using the link above, and that should fix things.

You are still showing as being in the hosted group. If you are no longer using your free hosting, did you go here and terminate it? If you still have your account then you will still be losing one credit per day, and the credit script will be keeping watch :D Also, as your account doesn't appear to be terminated, the settings in cPanel for forwarding your domain will still be in place, so when your account is suspended, your domain will point to the suspended page.
If you are no longer using your free hosting then I suggest you terminate it using the link above, and that should fix things.

I just did this and I dont think I should have done it.. I cant acess cpanel or anything else. it takes me directly to the Apache is working on oyur cpanel page now..

what does this mean.

Please tell me I didnt delete everything cause i didnt run a back up last week.

I just did this and I dont think I should have done it.. I cant acess cpanel or anything else. it takes me directly to the Apache is working on oyur cpanel page now..
what does this mean.

Please tell me I didnt delete everything cause i didnt run a back up last week.

You removed your free hosting account at Xisto. The fact that you posted this message in the Xisto - Web Hosting section of the forums, and stated that you are "no longer on a free hosting plan", I assumed you had paid hosting at Xisto - Web Hosting which you were now using. You also have -34 hosting credits, so your account was at risk of being removed automatically anyway (at under -30 credits, accounts are automatically deleted).

The following warning is also given on the termination page:

Terminating your account means :-
1. Your Web Hosting account will be closed.
2. Your Web Hosting Account Data will be erased/deleted.
3. Account once terminated, cannot be recovered.
4. Your credit system account will be reset.
5. Your Member group will be shifted back to "Members".

Please think before you continue...

I am a paying customer now and was not using a free hosting account, but now that i deleted the free asccount it doesnt even give me the option to enter password to cpanel no more message.. so this is really weird I submitted a ticket already tho.

Where are the admins and the support. It has been three days now I have submitted a ticket and I still have no response.Can I please can some help from an Admin.

Mr. Sabas, I am very sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through and I apologize for the same. I see your account on Server ZETA. But due to Your FREE account, there might have been some conflicts and hence the DNS got erased. Your Data is Safe.Ip 208.87.243.98Owner rootEmail zil----@yahoo.------Start Date 06 May 04 02:04Theme x3Package compute_plan3sDisk Used 328MDisk Limit 2100MI tested your site and it is working fine. And I must complement on your Web Design :-) I loved your layout and very clean and neat. Hats off to you.. if you have made the joomla template all by yourself :DWhy did Issue TAKE soo long to solve?=========================Because of me :( I was on a vaccation and Xisto account rights are with me only. And only I understand its structure in our hosting cluster. So my techs dont touch to avoid any confusion. I apologize once again for the delay.Sincerely,Shree