xisto Community
KainRacure

I Am Looking Into Going With A Paid Hosting Service And Trap17 Has Been Good To Me So Whats The Paid Hosting's Website?

I am looking at different solutions for paid hosting and I know that that Xisto has some connection with a paid hosting company and I would like more info about it because I like the way this place is run and it has been a good place to have my website.So what is the site for the paid hosting?

You want to go to https://xisto.com/, and now that I a Xisto - Web Hosting account now I can say you would be set as there are various packages depending on your budges, and of course different ways to pay; monthly, semi-annually, annually. I would recommend trying out the freedom packages as you get a domain included with the package. Setting it up maybe a bit tricky for first time users, but once you get everything filled in you are set. If you got any questions on setting up a Xisto - Web Hosting account I would talk to velma as she knows everything you need to know to set up an account with Xisto - Web Hosting.

I paid for a years hosting the other day "on a whim". the cheapest freedom package and it only cost me ?18. Anyway i'm impulsive but it's a good service. still im not canceling my hostingaccount so i can do cmps. i might rstore defaults on it or use it for back ups

I've never actually paid for hosting services before, which package would you recommend for someone that would like to have just like a self profile . or something to promote themselves. mayb jst photos and one or two videos.. rest is text or flash. oh btw, what if the whole website was made out of flash, would it be better to get a smaller package or larger, any idea anyone? btw whats the cheapest you ever paid for hosting service?

Go for the first package - if your finding it's not enough you can always upgrade. I assume anyway, but I don't know the sites rules.

Well I have been hosted on Xisto - Web Hosting.com before and it's really a great host. One of the best I've tried so far. So go ahead and sign up! :DConcerning keego's question, I recommend the first and most basic hosting plan because you wouldn't need more than this one. I used to have a site which has WordPress blogging system, phpBB, a chatroom and lots of other stuff... and all that was on the basic hosting plan... And as I understand, your site is going to be much simpler than the one I had, so you definitely do not need anything other than the basic plan. Good luck :(