xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ancient Lewi

Which Console Do You Preferre?

Well, im thinking of getting a new console, but i dont know what one to get. I'm deciding between Playstation3, Xbox360 Nintendo Wii.Are they all good as each other? Which one should i get? Post your thoughts please...Thanks.

You should get the 360. It has the best combination of graphics, gameplay, and funness! I hear the Wii is pretty fun. If you're not going for good graphics then go for the wii. The PS3 , in it's games so far, has graphics similar to the 360. The 360 has better and more games though. This is coming from a 360 owner, so I'm a bit biased :D

Games Consoles are to play games, Xbox 360 has most & best games, therefore, get an xbox 360. Plus there is hardly any graphics difference and at least none noticeable until better tv's!

I like the Xbox, but i prefer the Wii, it is different from everything else. I use it with my family and firends, everyone likes it. The PS3 is some bad, it has no difference with PS2, they should have done a better job with it.

Games Consoles are to play games, Xbox 360 has most & best games, therefore, get an xbox 360. Plus there is hardly any graphics difference and at least none noticeable until better tv's!

So true the Xbox 360 has better than any other gaming systen, but that is just my opinion

SSBB is the best game of this gen so I recommend the wii. If not because of Super Smash Brothers Brawl, or because you don't like the game, then I would definately recommend a PS3. The graphic capabilities vs a 360 are flipping SUPERB.Maybe i'm biased because I did not have a PS2 last gen (I had a gamecube), but I would get a PS3 because you can play classics like Devil May Cry series namely 3. You can also play Tales of the Abyss which is a fantastic game. You also get the final fantasy series and onimusha and ninja gaiden for the ps3 and lots of other games. Namely KINGDOM HEARTS. By god, I want to play that game so much.While the Wii only has games like Mario Galaxy or red steel. The selection is far less.I bought the gamecube for a good few games like metroid prime and super smash. That's all the nintendo consoles have really. Damn smash. I wish I bought a Ps2 last gen. PS3 this gen ftw!

I like PS3 because there's a wide variety of my favorite games that I can play using it, as some of the others have mentioned above. But I heard that the graphics are not as good as the other consoles though.

My preference is the Playstation3. As far as graphics are concerned, each consoles graphics are good. To choose from these three based on graphics is just silly. I've always had a Playstation so I have a lot of PS1 and PS2 games that I still want to play. But I think they are all too expensive and think consoles are a waste of money :D

Personally, I like the Wii. Everyone I know who has played anything on the Wii has loved it.Of course, I'm not a huge fan of the "traditional" sort of controller, either. The Wii controller is easy to use and is more comfortable than other controllers I've used.

i think you should get the xbox 360... because.. here is why.. ok breath, first off prices, im not going to lie here, but the play station 3, is way better than all of the other ones, graphic wise, etc, and you can do more things on it.. but its way too expensive really.. and there isnt many games out there for the console because of that./.the wii, its cool, but i only recommend it, if your into kid games, because thats the only good things they have on there.. mario// if your a mario fan, get that, graphics wise the wii aint that weee lol... and yeaaaaa i play video games when im tired, not when i wanna get a one hour work out..so yea i say you get the xbox 360, i have it and i loveee it, xbox live is lovely! haha and you can have your ipod plugged in.. go on the internet etc

I would buy the PlayStation 3 (I'm a PS fan, so my post WILL probably contain some bias towards the other consoles), as IMO some of the games that (will soon be) released are worth having (and at least trying). But the Wii and XBOX360 aren't bad myself, or so I've heard. I've played the Wii but not the XBOX 360, but I suppose they won't be too horrible.But be careful when choosing one, the PlayStation 3 requires a HUGE amount of power (it can overheat to the point I can start barbecuing my dinner on it, or NOT) and the initial cost when buying the PlayStation 3 is also rather huge, but I hear they've reduced to price quite significantly (around half the cost of when it was released initially).