xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ancient Lewi

Make Money Very Easily Get your money here...

Hi, had you tried it?, that page looks some tricky.Anyway i think that $3 fo referr is a lot. Google ads are paying 5 cent. Can you check that please?Thanks, it is a good way of obtraining money if you dont have a well-paid job.

Hmmmm, Well when I follow that link it says Get paid 1 to 25$ per survey/panel group Get paid 1.25$ per friend that signs up and get paid 6.00$ on your welcome survery. I dont see anythign about 3$ per person u get to sign up it says 1.25 thats quite a difference there. Did I miss something? Am I looking in the wrong place? This is what it says in big letters on the first page.

Does this program really work?? Because I do all sorts of get rich-quick businesses and they don't exactly work out all that well for me. Maybe its just me but I'll wait here in the shadows while some more people playtest this system. Tell me how it goes! I signed up but right now I'm afraid to activate my account. Do you get a referral prize for adding me to your system?Is this like spiderweb chronicalling, where you generate leads for your business, and if so how would this system be placed into action. How can this system work?