xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ancient Lewi

Runescape Riot. 5th of june- be there or be square.

~The runescape Riot, 5th of june, 2008~

The runescape riot is taking place on the 5th of june, in varrok square, worlds 1 and 2 all day. Those who choose to come will be campaigning for the wilderness.

As many of the runescape community know, PvP (Player vs Player) Combat in the wilderness has been removed from runescape. Many people were outraged, because they used the willderness to kill other players who dared to wander into the wilderness, and that was their only sustinance for cash. Now it has been removed.

Even those who didn't PK (Player Kill) On runescape, are still eager to get the wilderness back, as PKing drove the economy. Without the wilderness, there is less demand for food, so now fishermen are becoming obsolete. Due to this, fishing has become a far less convenient way to make money, and have stopped fishing. The same has happened to herblorists, who use to make potions for the fighters. So for those few who need food for killing monsters on the game, it is very hard to purchase the right food/potions for the job.

Well I say this has gone on long enough! We are the players of runescape, lets make a stand for how we want the game to be! We want the wilderness and we want it now! Stand up for runescape wilderness :D

Even if you didn't PK, but you want the wilderness back, to drive the economy, then please come to varrok square, any time on the 5th of june, and remember to BRING A BLACK CAPE! You never know, if we make enough of an effort maybe Jagex will think about putting the wilderness back =)

All are welcome

I hate runescape but good for you. If you believe in something, support it (unless of course it's anything to do with Apple).I might log on to the account I have and support it. Just for you!!!

I haven't played runescape in a loong time and when I did I didn't care much for PKing and stuff, but from what I've heard (my brother plays alot) is that jagex is basically killing the runescape economy and taking control over it rather than leaving it up to the players. With the new bank thing in varrock and the trading limitations and now with the removal of the wilderness, they are killing the economy and in essence the game, I think the biggest attraction to any game would be the realism in it, I think they did an ok job with the wilderness and I think that they should add dueling in non-wilderness zones too, and the economy should be controlled by the players, and in shops they should use the average sell price for the price of the items in the shop, not set it on their own, I know eve online does this and it's pretty neat, so yes, I support you guys, but I won't be getting on 1) I won't remember 2) I don't think I even remember my password, I will pass this on to my brother though.

F2P Riots - RuneScapeRunescape Riot.

Hello, My username is Lolfool1 from RuneScape. Something big is happening in F2P runescape. F2P feels ignored and disrespected by members and jagex. So we're fighting about it. There are no neutrals in this riot. Just rioters. And supporters. Supporters are people who support jagex and are anti rioters. You don't want their side. They just sound like a bunch of ignorant game hogs. The F2P riots takes place on many worlds. Mostly on world 90. A big riot is being held in Varrock Sq W90 all day on January 2,2010. Bring pinkies and a passion to make a difference in RuneScape.

"F2P Can Have a Say!" 

"Give us what we want"

-question by Kymmze