xisto Community
vivek mahajan

How To Manage The Database For E-books Website In My Sql?

I don't understand what you are asking about.Are the e-books in a database? or the Forum information?Manage what? mysql tutorials are ball over the web. google might have a few.Do you have any code to start with? Or a database design?

Actually i wanna know the basic idea for designing the database for the website of books and also some idea about the website designing for it. Should i categories the books or not ? The website should also have the forum.

Actually i wanna know the basic idea for designing the database for the website of books and also some idea about the website designing for it. Should i categories the books or not ? The website should also have the forum.

The website will be developed in JSP n servlets PLZ suggest me about the basic idea for it also Edited by vivek mahajan (see edit history)