xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
suphiedude

Earn From Blogging..

Dear friend now you can earn from pay per post easily from a good genuine site that really pays.You will earn points for posting blog,posting forums,posting comment,for referral and polls and these comment will be converted to dollars.So dont delay and join freely.ONe good website i know that will help in this cause is payperpost.comBut you ll need an 2 month old blog with many posts and yes it should look good to be accepted.

First of all thank you to inform us about this new concept (I do not know, it may be an old concept but new to me). I visited that site but did not able to register as a blogger. I found a form to signup as payperpost blogger, but that form was not complete. It contains first name, last name and user name field but no submit button. I do not know is it any fault of my browser of fault of that site or anything else.It will be helpful to me if you write details about signup process and their payment.

I would better prefer associating your blog with google adsense rather than payperpost. If you are a good writer and have something interesting to tell people that's the right way.

If you are promoting yourself or someone else it would be wise to present yourself with grammatically correct English. From reading this post, I already know it's probably some sort of scam and ultimately something I'd rather not be a part of.Worded correctly, I might think otherwise.In any event, I've been looking to begin designing a website once more, and hopefully, I come up with something that just might be profitable to do.