xisto Community
Prophet.K

Help Getting Vbulletin Up!

Hello!

I recently got the new package that Xisto offers of 500 MB. So i got excited and i went to upload a vBulletin 3.7. So everything is working perfectly until when i finished uploading my files it says that their was database errors.

If anyone knows how it works or how this vBulletin works with this cPanel, and could give me support that would be awesome.

--------------------

What I've done right now is edit the config.php.new into config.php and I've edited RAW, correctly as I'm aware of.

Here is my link:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

To be more specific i get emails saying what the problems are and they're still to complicated. Here is what it says

Database error in vBulletin :
Invalid SQL:

SELECT *
FROM datastore
WHERE title IN ('','options','bitfields','attachmentcache','forumcache','usergroupcache','stylecache','languagecache','products','pluginlist','cron','profilefield','loadcache','noticecache','userstats','birthdaycache','maxloggedin','iconcache','eventcache','mailqueue');

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'title' in 'where clause'
Error Number : 1054
Date : Friday, May 30th 2008 @ 08:07:51 PM
Script : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Referrer :
IP Address : 76.93.110.193
Username :
Classname : vB_Database_MySQLi
MySQL Version :

If anyone can contact me aim: SYWPHASE or msn: EPROOF7@LIVE.COM to help or either post on the thread what to do and how to do it.

Thank you Prophet.

If someone can please tell me what the problem is that would be great, because i get emails from people that visit the site and the refferer is from Xisto. It helps if you post back to this topic, so if your a good mysql person and have experience with vBulletin set-ups. Then that would go great, please post and then add me on aim.

Yes.. but nothing. I don't know how to work out the mySQL area in the cPanel. I think they told me to go and contact the host, which i think it might be this or should i go contact someone else like the cpanel people.

Yes.. but nothing. I don't know how to work out the mySQL area in the cPanel. I think they told me to go and contact the host, which i think it might be this or should i go contact someone else like the cpanel people.

Did you run a mysql query that may be in the README that would create these. Or did you run an install.php? It should have been created. And your host = trap 17, cpanel has nothing to do with mySQL Edited by tractor (see edit history)