xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
haberjj01

A Survey About Our Country/gov't Something I made up

I made this survey that asks some questions about your feelings of our country and our government at this current time. This isn't for anything particular, just for my own interest. Answer in any kind of format you feel like.1. What are your current feelings about how our government is handling our country? (not Iraq) Couldn't be worse 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 They are geniuses2. What do you think we should do about Iraq? A. Get out immediatly B. Stay the course C. Drasticly rethink our plan D. Gradually withdrawl E. I'm down for 100 years there3. Do you think we should have an increased communication/discussion with all countries? A. Definatly yes! B. I guess C. No, what we have now is fine D. who cares4. Who do you want to be the next president A. Obama B. Clinton C. McCain D. They're all bums!5. What are your feelings about the American people as a whole? A. Complacent B. Concerned about Current events C. Same as they ever where D. Only care about their own lives6. Are you concerned about government spending? Not at all 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 It makes me want to move to Canada7. What are your thoughts about our health care system? A. It should stay the same B. Everyone should get basic health care C. Everyone should get full health care D. I don't know8. Do you think that mass protest between American citizens could spur on change in our country? A. What are you an anarchist? B. Maybe some change is possible C. I think we could make alot of positive changes D. Heck yeah lets do it!9. All in all, what are your feelings about our country? A. It's bad B. We're gonna be o.k C. Nothings changed D. We're better than everybody10. What is your age, marital status, job field?To all of you that took the time to answer the questions, thank-you so much. Let me know if you liked the survey or thought is was trash. Either way your answers will be interesting to me. Again, thank-you

1. What are your current feelings about how our government is handling our country? (not Iraq) 3 - 42. What do you think we should do about Iraq? Drasticly rethink our plan3. Do you think we should have an increased communication/discussion with all countries? A. Definatly yes!4. Who do you want to be the next president A. Obama D. They're all bums! ( You asked who we think will be the next president. That doesn't get rid of option D as well. ) 5. What are your feelings about the American people as a whole? D. Only care about their own lives6. Are you concerned about government spending? 9-10 It makes me want to move to Canada7. What are your thoughts about our health care system? D. I don't know - I would love for everyone to get full health care. I just don't want to pay for everyone else. =/8. Do you think that mass protest between American citizens could spur on change in our country? It won't make change because it won't happen. 9. All in all, what are your feelings about our country? A. It's bad 10. What is your age, marital status, job field?To all of you that took the time to answer the questions, thank-you so much. Let me know if you liked the survey or thought is was trash. Either way your answers will be interesting to me. Again, thank-you20 / Male / Student in an IT field.

1. What are your current feelings about how our government is handling our country? (not Iraq) 32. What do you think we should do about Iraq? A. Get out immediatly 3. Do you think we should have an increased communication/discussion with all countries? A. Definatly yes! (but only if it's DISCUSSION, and not INTERVENTION in others' affairs) 4. Who do you want to be the next president D. They're all bums!5. What are your feelings about the American people as a whole? C. Same as they ever where 6. Are you concerned about government spending? 7 7. What are your thoughts about our health care system? C. Everyone should get full health care 8. Do you think that mass protest between American citizens could spur on change in our country? B. Maybe some change is possible 9. All in all, what are your feelings about our country? B. We're gonna be o.k 10. What is your age, marital status, job field?I'm almost 19, single and studying business. Well I'm not really an American but I do know alot about your government. Your government has been screwing up my country and the whole region for the last 2 decades and mainly over the past 2 years. I am from Lebanon and Bush's government has been intervening in every aspect of our country. I believe they better mind their own affairs rather than screwing up others'. You Americans have enough problems for your government to take care of, so why in the hell does your government intervene in ours?! Overall, it was a good survey, I enjoyed answering the questions, thanks :D