xisto Community
KainRacure

Thieves Leave Note At Crime Scene: ?(expletive) You And Your Safe?

Thieves broke into the Des Moines Golf and Country Club on Monday morning. They used a reciprocating saw to attempt to cut into the safe but couldnt get in. In staid they stole some tennis rackets and shoes and left a note to the people who owned the place.

The note was scribbled on plain white paper in large ink letters saying (Expletive) you and your safe

The 2 thieves then attempted to escape in their vehicle when a security officer saw some of the stolen good fall out of the back and took down their license plate which led cops to the thieves themselves.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Personally I would think that a note like that would be nice to see. Always nice to make the bad guys mad :D

That's downright hillarious. Also, where's the style? Tennis rackets and shoes? Really?No attempt at dvo'ing a part of the house or intricate and elaborate attempts to open the safe?Robbers nowadays...

Oh, you are kidding me. As if the thieves couldn't make it any easier for them to get caught... after all, couldn't someone have identified their handwriting and ratted them out? (Or at least the handwriting could have been further evidence of their guilt...)Kind of a funny thing to do actually...

Edited by gameratheart (see edit history)

Wow that's hilarious!!! :DNice to see that they actually make them safes safe nowadays. :D

The note was scribbled on plain white paper in large ink letters saying (Expletive) you and your safe

LOL! Well I think I can tie this to a situation I had with a thief at St. Louis Shonen Jump Tournament. I was trading my cards with someone and they were doing this dual-layer scam where one person talks to you and distracts you from your trade folder, while the other person sneaks up and takes the trade folder, when you look away for a split second.

Well the thief stole my cards and my trade folder and I alerted a tournament judge, and the whole store was put into lockdown and at the end of the tournament I found my trade folder in a trash bin and all my cards were still there, because I write my name on every card I own, which completely nerfs the trade and resell value of the cards.

Damn thieves lol.

Got to love stupid criminals and stuff, ROFL, but yeah you have to admit it was nice of them to leave a note, I bet it sucked for them when they got caught to :D.

yea. nowadays, saw don't exactly work very well on safes? whatever's inside if probably valuable, I would just take the entire safe, but that wouldn't be too conspicuous.- grabs a safe out of the golf place-"hey you, what are you doing with that?"- oh, I'm just checking to see how secure the safe is, by the way, it isn't bolted down.-"?!"-runs-