xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
exaven

Coolest Game On Earth :o shock no NHL threat ?

any NHL fans here ? i'm a big NHL and all around Hockey fan and a die hard Colorado Avalanche fan ... go avsany other hockey fans out there ? whats your favorite team and players ? where are you from what was your favorite hockey nation on the 100th IIHF Hockey World cup in Canada this year ?Favorite NHL team1.Colorado Avalanche2.Washington Capitals3.Atlanta Trashers4.Minesota Wild5.Phoenix Coyotes-Anaheim in the Kariya/Selanne times-Vancouver when Bure played thereFavorite players all time1.Pavel Bure (reitred)2.Marian Gaborik3.Joe Sakic4.Steve Yzerman5.Alexander Oveckhin6.Peter Forsberg7.Patrick Roy8.Marek Svatos9.Peter Budaj10.Paul Kariya

My Favorite player of all time was Wayne Gretzky :D My favorite team of all time was last year's Champion Ducks, with my second and third and fourth best players of all time the Niedermayer brothers and Teemu Selanne! YAY! But I like Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, and football more than hockey :D