xisto Community
tractor

Program List

Thanks for the list...but it seems to be a very out dated one. Makes it look like it was just taken from another site. A few of the software listed here hasn't been in production for many months, to years. For example, beryl hasn't been updated since August of 2007. It has since merged into compiz and all the new discussion and downloads will be found there. This is just one example though, I notice two or three more just after a quick glance and I'm betting that there are more if I actually searched. Thanks for the links though, some are good to have on hand I guess.

Thanks for the list...but it seems to be a very out dated one. Makes it look like it was just taken from another site. A few of the software listed here hasn't been in production for many months, to years. For example, beryl hasn't been updated since August of 2007. It has since merged into compiz and all the new discussion and downloads will be found there. This is just one example though, I notice two or three more just after a quick glance and I'm betting that there are more if I actually searched.

Thanks for the links though, some are good to have on hand I guess.

It was taken from my friends forum that died and he gave me the backup database if I wanted to do anything with it. I would say 1 and a half years old. If you want something added I would be happy to add it. :D