xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bayuugan

Relationships Require Commitment

I completely agree a relationship takes two and a commitment on both sides, but I have been in a relationshop before that seemed to me very onesided. I being the female of the relationship had to give him the option to try and at least put forth an effort because I could no longer do it on my own. And the relationship ended shortly after that. He did not even want to try to put in a effort and wanted to still live the single life and I was ready for more, the relationship was not going anywhere so I called it off and we went our seperate ways. I was really in love with him but realized it was no good for me, and you have to put yourself first. I found I was not happy anymore with the way things were going and it is not healthy for you to try to stay in a relationship when you are not happy and only do stuff to try to make the other happy. Best of luck to you I hope things work out! Krazy

I completely agree a relationship takes two and a commitment on both sides, but I have been in a relationshop before that seemed to me very onesided. I being the female of the relationship had to give him the option to try and at least put forth an effort because I could no longer do it on my own. And the relationship ended shortly after that. He did not even want to try to put in a effort and wanted to still live the single life and I was ready for more, the relationship was not going anywhere so I called it off and we went our seperate ways. I was really in love with him but realized it was no good for me, and you have to put yourself first. I found I was not happy anymore with the way things were going and it is not healthy for you to try to stay in a relationship when you are not happy and only do stuff to try to make the other happy. Best of luck to you I hope things work out! Krazy

tings didnt really turn out right for u...

Hmmm... seems like u brokeup with a guy who was looking for a temporary relationship.. well i can tell you onething probably its fault frm yourside .. very often it love just happens and wen it comes to an end you will feel the pain... think watever happens is all for good.. wen someone is out of a relation once .. the next time he will make sure if the partner is lookin for a temporary realtion or a long term committment.

Relationship is the second name of commitment, and I do not see any relation going further without any commitment in between!Well wherever you see you will find that any kind of relation be it born one or the one you made with your own hands has an inherited aspect of dedication, understanding and commitment. A son has a bond of some specified duties and behavioral obligations towards his parents, in the similar way parents have it for their son or daughter, a wife for husband and vice versa. No relation is complete without this inherited factor known as commitment. In love affairs or friendship as well the degree of involvement is proportional to the commitment you have with your mates. Unless you are not commited or feel it by heart the bond between you two is not mature enough to face the ups and downs of growth. The basic reason of failures of relationships is lack of trust which inevitably comes from the dedication, truthfulness and commmitment.

Wat do you guys think?I believe that going into a relationship requires commitment from both parties, if you are not ready to commit, then DO NOT get into one.

You are absolutely right my dear friend. Without commitment from both the partners it is impossible for any relationship to be successful. If only one partner is commited towards the relationship then it should be called as a one sided relationship and nothing else. So agree with you completely and you are 100 percent correct in your statement. 

Relationships do require commitment which i do not think i am capable of giving! :PIt aint nice to waste someone's time jst messing with them and not be there when they need you the most.If you can't be commited to someone who loves you...then stay away from love altogether!!

Yes, Commitment is the most important factor in a relationship. Trust is the piller stone of any long term association with someone. If you do not believe in a person, it is most prominent that you will not be able to love him/her ever perfectly. Everything which you feel will be distorted like a lense distorts the view of eyes. I would rather say, first try to be commited and then express your love to someone. Other wise things may take a bad turn. We have to learn to love someone, gradually. We do not fall in love once again. Know the person, like it, learn to trust to her. Develop a commitment and then come to see him/her as your partner. This way you will not feel any misunderstanding ever.