xisto Community
gisellebebegirl

The Guy Is Confusing

so theres this guy, and i must say hes perfect, he makes me laugh, and we have our little flirty momments, where im just like, omgad he wants me.. but heres the thing though, he seems to act kinda the same way with all the other girls, but more to me, i dont know if he likes me, or thats just the way he is, what do you think?

If he acts like that with all the girls, have you ever considered how it would be like if you two were together, as a couple?

There's a chance. Maybe he's just better friends with you, but a bigger chance that maybe he likes you. If you like the idea of you two together, maybe you should talk about it with him.

Are you sure it's not just wishful thinking? I mean, hoping, or wishing, for something can make us see things, events or signs that are not really there.Ah, no. I don't mean to be overly negative but, uhm... just consider this a reality check :D

Ask him. or get someone else to ask him. I was like that, and I liked the girl I'm with now, and a few others. She liked me, I picked up on a few signals but dismissed them as wishful thinking. I was wrong. You'll never truly know unless you ask him. Just something subtle. something like,"I don't seem to have so much fun with anyone else... Do you think we could work as a couple" Or something...Or better yet have someone ask him after a good day with you "Are you two... together?" and get them to gauge his reaction.

I think I know this guy, not literally of course. The reason I think I know him is because I'm accused on almost a daily basis of being a "flirt". If he doesn't have a girlfriend or is single, than I have got some good news for you, he probably is looking for someone to be with and isn't sure who. The fact that he seems to flirt with you could mean that he does "want you or that it is all in your head, if you could tell me a little more info that'd be more helpful. But if you know the guy well enough and you think that the relationship between the two of you is strong enough to handle something as awkward as an a rejection between the two of you than try to just observe how he acts around you and other girls. But you really didn't give enough info.p.s.give me your email so we can give each other relationship advice and just chat.

Or better yet have someone ask him after a good day with you "Are you two... together?" and get them to gauge his reaction.

Or it can backfire - badly. Then again, what can't? I always try to be truthful no matter what as it always tends to work out better in the end, for everyone.

Good Luck!

Some guys get on really well with girls. I mean I have people who think me and my female friend are a couple and we're not. Who's to say he's not just friendly with girls, especially if he's the same with everyone. Andc remember it doesn't hurt to ask, okay its a embqarressing coupl of days if he says no, but nothing after that!

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

sorry i didnt give a lot of details, i was on a rush :D well my email is gisellebebegirl@gmail.com for whoever asked for it, the guy is a flirt but hes a little shy, like we will have the time of our lives, when we are with other people [hes in his confort zone] & even though its always about me & him, when we are alone, we have akward moments, and have no one to blame them on :D, but yea hes always just kinda bugging me, [pushing my desk, taking my stuff, randomly poking or touching me]........ idk even his friends tell him, oh watch you two are gonna end up dating, thats the way me&my girlfriend were before, and hes just kinda like, im not gonna date her, but idk if he just says that because im like right there

so theres this guy, and i must say hes perfect, he makes me laugh, and we have our little flirty momments, where im just like, omgad he wants me.. but heres the thing though, he seems to act kinda the same way with all the other girls, but more to me, i dont know if he likes me, or thats just the way he is, what do you think?

Dear friend I think his nature comprises of such facts and nothing else I mean to say its his nature to be like that to girls and its not that he loves them or something else. So I don't think his nature should not be mistaken out here by you or anyone else.?

I for one am like that when i'm single but when i'm with someone things chance. I find it normal that the guy tries his luck more or less on a lot of girls than just one at the time, cause then he would just be wasting time. :PI like girls making the first move or not really the first move but to show real signs that they want something and not just easy flirts. So i think he is like that with many girls and then he sees what answers he receives from them, which are interested and which are not.Anyway you should ask him if you really like him but don't throw yourself in his arms treat the relationship casual until he demonstrates that he's faithful, and observe if he's hitting on other girls like he does now after you are together. There is no point in just wandering what would it be if i just ask him..

This is a pretty obvious answer but....Just ask him. You can't really guess feelings. People have tried for thousands of years, but everyone is different.The only way to know is to have a talk with him and see what he says and go by that.