xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dwolters

Is Your Son A Hacker?

I found this post while surfing today. http://www.adequacy.org/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html It gives signs for parents to look for to tell if their child is a hacker. It is the singular most uninformed piece of garbage that I have ever seen. But it is also very funny. It is from 2001, so it makes you wonder if his kids ended up in a mental institution or something. I wish there was an update somewhere! *sigh* I guess we'll never know!

Wow, I must say, that's pretty funny, I love the part where he says "flash" is a hacking program and how you should never buy AMD processors because they are knock-offs, I never was able to finish it, I was talking to a non-computer friend at the time of reading this and to continue I'd have to talkt to someone and I didn't want to confuse her too much, thanks for sharing this :D. I do feel bad for that guys kid though.

awe man i love that article, i remember when it first came out and all my friends were like, this cant be real.... its such a joke but its sad that normal people who didnt know any better would probably read this and think that it were true not realizing how dumb it truley is

LOOOL xD

that's pretty useful, isn't it? xDD

I've never read before about LUnix :D
I thought it was a joke (Linyos Torovoltos :( ) until I clicked the link

Have you seen the poll? xD

I'm scared of hackers because...They smell bad 58%