xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XtremeDeadmanFan

Hello People Im new here

Hello, I'm new here and would just like to introduce myself to you if you don't mind. :D I am new here as I mentioned I am not, however, new to forums so I feel I should be able to catch on fast.My Username, as you can see, is XtremeDeadmanFan, But you can just call me Chris.I am a big fan of WWE Wrestling so if there are any other wrestling fans here I look forward to having quite a few good discussions about it.I also enjoy TV shows such as the Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, SNL, and Mad Tv along with many others.I watch a lot of movies as well I mostly watch comedy movies and horror movies. My Favorite movie is Scary Movie 3 (I enjoyed 1, 2 and 4 as well but I find 3 was the best of the 4)So anyway I really hope to have a good time here. :D

Hello Chris aka:XtremeDeadmanFan and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. Sounds like you do a lot of TV and Movie watching. That is, when you are not occupied with Wrestling. :D

You should familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations on this forum. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all you need to know. Spamming is frowned upon. So remember, don't post a lot of 1 liners as they are considered spam. It is not the quantity of posts you make, but the quality of your posts that earn you credits.

Enjoy yourself while you are here. See you around the boards. :D

Welcome Chris!

I find your name "XtremeDeadmanFan" a bit scary, so I will just call you Chris. :D

Follow Mich's advices, and you will have no problems at all. I can assure you that you will have a great and wonderful time here. Remember to be polite and kind! If you have any questions there are tons of helpful members lurking around the boards at any time.

Looking forward to seeing you around. :D

Good luck!

Welcome to Xisto and I take it your a Undetaker fan :D, and I on that note I say welcome to the forums and the Xisto community and enjoy your stay here as long as that maybe.

Welcome Aboard Chris, I feel very sure you will enjoy yourself here at Xisto. some very helpful people here. I know that have got me out of a jam or two. :D