xisto Community
Janissary

Nightmares Share yours

I used to think that I never experinced a nightmare. Because in my mind a nightmare is something scares you, makes you sweaty and jumpy. You know, Im descriping movie scenes where hero sees a nightmare. So in my young times, I thought nightmares are like that. I guess those kind of nightmares only occur to mentaly-ill people or in movies.

But now come to think of, I know Ive seen many nightmares; dreams that makes me stressed, unhappy or tired.

Ive seen many dreams where I cant find the way back home.

Or that Ive been chased by thugs. Espicially i hate these chasing dreams. I need run fastest as i can, they musnt capture me, i need to lost them, which street should i run into..... When I finally awakes, I really feel tired. But nowdays, Im in control. When a dream occured that i need to run. I stop and force my self to wake. (yes, I do that)

So these are my nightmares. Getting lost or being chased :)

What are yours?

I have lots of dreams about cannibals. I don't know why, but over the past few years I've developed an irrational fear that I'm going to be eaten by one due to those dreams. >< And it's sick stuff, too. Like, the cannibals are old ladies.And then, like you said, I have dreams where I'm being chased. Only, I can't scream.*shrugs* dunno where they come from, and don't really care as long as I don't have them.