xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dred25

Hello

Hello Dred25 and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. You need to come back and tell us a little more about yourself.

You should familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations on this forum. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all you need to know. There is a link for a tutorial on introductions if you are having problems. Spamming is frowned upon. So remember, don't post a lot of 1 liners as they are considered spam. It is not the quantity of posts you make, but the quality of your posts that earn you credits.

Hope you have fun here and decide to stay. See you around the boards. :D

Hi Dred, and welcome to Xisto!

Mich has already informed you a bit about Xisto, so there is not much left for me to say. But remember if you have any questions there are plenty of kind and helpful members here that are willing to help you. So do not be afraid to ask. :D

Best wishes and good luck!

Thanks for the welcome. Im live in Canada, i like video games, im 15 years old. I came here because i found the forum on google and i thought some fre hosting would be nice. I also like forums. Im currently a highschool student in the 10th grade. Hopeing to be an active memeber of the community!

Thanks for coming back and filling us in. So many people don't bother. I am sure you will enjoy the forum here and the free hosting is fantastic.

Welcome to Xisto as this is the place to be for some posting and some hosting, make sure to check out the Xisto and of course say hi to your fellow Canadians who are aboot this forum somewhere :D.