xisto Community
sm.thomas

Online Dating Story

I was curious to know how internet dating works. With curiosity I started to search on the internet for some dating sites. Once I register with one of the free online dating sites and started to browse the various personals occasionally. I came in touch with few singles and after couple of weeks I found my match online. Withing few meetings online I realized that we had so much in common. After few weeks we met various places like restaurants, parks, etc. to know each other very well. We spent enough time to know each other and after few months we got married and we are happy with each other till date.

Do not visit nor use any of your credit cards to pay and enter in dating websites or alike, that is an advice not from my own experience but from my experience of seeing suckers paying to enter and then waiting forever for a girl to have sex or just to talk, whatever, when the girl of their life/dreams is really somewhere else, perhaps even closer that one knows.Forget about dating websites, they will promise your worlds and seas, but they will give you only nothing, at the best of chances, and even if they contact you many times, how can you know it is not a scam to kill you, to take your organs, to take all your money, house, clothes, car, et cetera, do you see the picture?!Go out tonight and start talking a nice and beautiful girl from your zone/area/town at a pub/discotec, whetever you want.

Online dating works sometimes!

Online Dating Story

Later, we were at the door looking for my sister and her boyfriend but couldn't find them. I looked at him he looked at me and we got closer, and started kissing really gently. It was happening! He stopped to look at me and caressing my face, as if we were in a movie he said "God you are so beautiful". I smiled but told him, "this is so wrong". I was scared we might ruin our friendship for just a snog. But he made himself clear, telling me he had been single for 4 years waiting for someone he could feel at ease with, he could feel home, and that he had found me and that he wanted to give it a try. I couldn't believe it, YES, IT WAS HAPPENING! And I felt the same... It felt I've known him forever, we had shared so much int he past 2 years and we never ever even though we could actually match! And we did... And oh how we did...

Things are going greatly, he is an amazing person, and we just finish each other's sentences all the time. We love each other to bits, but we are never 24/7 on each other, we are very independent and we know what we want. I tried to apply to University in The Netherlands but my applications were rejected. That means he is planning to move to Spain in the end of the year hopefully... Who knows! I really hope that works out for us, we are really reaaaaaaaaly lucky we met each other and that we clicked instantly...

Finally I met someone special. And it's a great feeling. So good luck everyone!

-reply by Atenea83

My experience with online dating is mixed. I met a girl and we dated for about 9 months and it was great. BUT!!!! A friend introduced me to a this other girl through instant messenger and it has been a year and i have not seen this girl yet. Granted she has had a rough past, very very bad. I sometimes question how "real" she is, if she's a pathological liar and I'm just some toy she's playing with. I don't know, it has had a really bad grip on me for a while. Now i am starting to break free. All i have to say about online dating is watch for the red flags. I should have listened to my friends and family months ago instead of getting dragged through a 5 month mess.

I met my girlfriend on an online dating UK site. We spent enough time online to know each other. There was a long distance between us so it was difficult to meet regularly. But we were using dating site to meet online and were using webcame to watch each other. We are enjoying our company.

Edited by harry08 (see edit history)