xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Been A While...new Sig

Ooh I like this creation of yours. One room for improvement is the use of the bg color. You used what looks light a brown but I feel it would look better with a dark orange. The reason is that the armor on that guy is red and since you have him illuminated in the foreground, it would best portray contrast if you could make the background dark orange. At this point, you have red adjacent to brown, it looks good, but does not portray the same emphasis on the middle as it could. Good creation all the same.Some times you don't have to fully render images :D When I get lazy, I tend to put overlays and screens on top of it with layers using brushes, then make a background in what is now the foreground, this works about the same, not as clean though. But for sigs that small, preciseness to that level barely matters =)