xisto Community
natiabibila

Flash Streaming flash streaming

Who what can tell about flash streaming?On mine this is the best way to show the other people that, that you can create. Except for that in fact you can use Live and on demand streaming solutions Free of charge, but on mine it depends as well on the "companies" to which you address. Not from all you can receive 100 %-s streaming.Interestingly to whom you have addressed for flash streaming :D

from your post all i could understand was , that i think , you want to know about FLASH streaming. .. But don't know what streaming.NEways... flash offers streaming - YESand you can make both audio and video streams.well streaming basically means that you load the file (video/audio) directly and play it side by side. I cant write the whole process about how to create these.. I am too lazy :D .. Google is your friend. Look for these in Documentation for ActionScripting 3.0

If you have imported MP3 song into flash an wish devliering it as streaming.Be aware that flash has some mode that control how the audio send over a net.There are three mode one of it will give the abliity you need. I don't have flash here. It should call stream or the like.I will check it back when back to home.Eric,

Who what can tell about flash streaming?

On mine this is the best way to show the other people that, that you can create. Except for that in fact you can use Live and on demand streaming solutions Free of charge, but on mine it depends as well on the "companies" to which you address. Not from all you can receive 100 %-s streaming.

Interestingly to whom you have addressed for flash streaming :)

This is what I know about flash streaming:

Streaming on Flash is mainly streaming audio and video. As for streaming audio, the popular words is mp3, iPod...As for streaming video, flash video(.flv) is becoming more and more popular, for most video host website support flv, like Youtube, google video, myspace...Flash video can not play directly by web browser, it need to be embeded in swf file to play.

---Hope it can help you.

Flash Video Player & Tools

-----