xisto Community
Mermaid711

I Made The Color Guard.

So today we held auditions for the high school's color guard.For those of you who don't know what that is, it's the people who twirl flags at the football games.It's a lot of fun.well I thought I would just let you know.Hahaha.

Edited by Mermaid711 (see edit history)

Not just in Football games but in any important ceremonies, such as The Inauguration Day by the guards where the color guards are a must presence for the President. So any color guard is important to its appearance. You should be proud! :D Not all color guards twirl flags. But for your even the guards do.Congratulations! Guard that Color with pride and might.

Good ole color guard, well now you be able to do parades and stuff, who knows you might join the military and become their color guard and be in front of the generals and even the president.

Well Done :D . Never heard of a colour guard, I don't think we have them over here, the assossiation with the president may be a bit embarrassing but its a magnificent of achievement i gather from what everyone else is saying!

A Colour Guard is the collection of people that carry the National and state/provincial flags at a public function.Also, military and para-military organizations also have Colour Guards that they sometimes call Honour Guards.Everything down to Boy Scouts can have various forms of Colour Guards whose job it is to protect and present the organization's "colours". (flags)

Congratulations on making the color guard. I never knew that they called it color guard. Anyway. I hope you do/did good! Show pride and twirl them flags!

I have never heard of "colour gard", but I guess it is a good thing. So congratulations and good luck. :D