xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coolcat50

Coolcat50's Fractal Brushes! GIMP and Adobe Photoshop

I have just finished making my newest brush pack. They are fractal brushes I made for Adobe Photoshop as well as GIMP. This is so that everyone can enjoy them. Currently, Xisto is the exclusive place to download these fantastic brushes. Please read the README included with the brushes. It contains some important information. The biggest thing is that you are NOT allowed to distribute them. I can only distribute them, and I may take them off the net if I wish. So get em as fast as you can.

Here is a preview image I made with the brushes:

Posted Image

Download link: [link]

Enjoy!

These are some really nice brushes, somewhat big but they work well. I could not see your preview but after reading the Read Me it says they work at least in CS2 and I can tell you that they also work in CS3, I guess that is because they are all backwards compatible. Very nice work by the way, I will probably use them in future website banners.