xisto Community
galexcd

The Coding Group

I'm sure by now everybody knows the evil group, and I've been waiting for somebody to make a rival group to it and perhaps we could have a group battle. I was going to start one myself but I didn't feel it appropriate being in both groups rival to each other so to inspire people to make their own "groups" I created a neutral one. The coding group. The members and their tag lines are as follows:

OpaQue(CrYpToLoGiC, MaDScIenTIsT, l33t Programmer), galexcd(Evil Programmer), truefusion(Analyst Programmer), KansukeKojima(Artistic Programmer), rvalkass(Penguin-Powered Programmer), jlhaslip(Old Guy Programmer), osknockout(Vorpal Programmer), coolcat50(l33t Programmer)

As you may notice, many of the members of the coding group are already in the evil group. Therefore there is no hostility between these groups... as of now.

So what is the point of this topic? Well mainly to bring Xisto's attention to this newly formed group and to hopefully inspire more groups to form. Evil group may be the first but it doesn't have to be the only. Post any comments or suggestions you have to my ideas and or the newly formed group.

Rival's HA!! and technically we are not the first group but rather the 1st unofficial trap group, since GFX crew and the Spam patrol are official groups and what not. I bet you want your own forum color to I bet, let me guess, green? Of course I made mention on gtalk it needs a little SM (Maverick Programmer). I would have gone Wizard, but I need about 20 more years for that to happen.

Ooh! Battle! I endore this product and/or service to produce more groups.Actually, I'm curious. What languages does each person in the coding group program in?Moi: C,C++,x86 asm, some perl

I personally know a few languages. I know the basic HTML and CSS as well as Javascript, PHP, C++, Perl, and I am trying to learn Java and Python. I also am doing a little VB with VB Express 2008.

I program in PHP, CSS, and HTML. I should probably learn javascript sometime soon.. but meh....

I program in PHP, CSS, and HTML. I should probably learn javascript sometime soon.. but meh....

And I barely know what HTML and CSS means. That is a proof of how good I am in programming, haha.
You know it is really hard for bears to actually learn something. So I will blame it on that.

Oooh, a new group! Well congratulations, and good luck. You all need it. :D

I think I'd just announce that we have two more members in our group. Please welcome Saint-Michael(Maverick Programmer) and shadowx(PhP pRoDiGy Programmer). With every passing day our forces get stronger.

Ah, the revolution strengthens. We should take on some reactionaries to show how cool it is.

Wait...

Javascript? javascript? lmao. If you don't need client-side scripting, I'm pretty sure you'll never want to need javascript.

HA HA HA!!! Soon My evil group will control the world bwhahahaha. The coding group is just a puppet group so us Evil members weill be able to more evil things without anyone knowing it was us.

Are we going to have an {EVIL PROGRAMMER} group, too... ???

:D

If there was an evil programming group I should be the sole member seeing as I am the evil programmer. Bwahahahaaha... Well I guess you could consider all members in both groups to be evil programmers.

I know Php, SQL, J2ME, Pascal and Delphi, ASP, Assembly to debug, Javascript and also little Visualbasic, C++.

I can DEBUG exe files, so I can change the compiled exes without its source code :D

But your group is too crowded. I would prefer to set up a new group or do you let me join your group? :(

//Edit

I also know Html and css but I don't think they are a programming language so they are not important.

Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)