xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stevethedog

Your Premiere League Dream Team

For those who enjoy watching wonderful footballers in action - of the current crop of Premiership talent, who would you pick in your squad if you were given the luxury of having any 16 Premier League footballers? Even more difficult, who'd make your first 11?Earlier in the week Andy Gray and Jamie Redknapp debated over who to put in their Premier League Team of the Season. Well, this is a bit similar. Straight to the point: when watching Premiership football what players do you enjoy watching most? I'm talking the most skilful, or maybe you love seeing a Joey Barton do his three compulsory reckless challenges in a game. Up to you. Obviously you're mainly focusing on attacking players, so for goalkeeper just put your favourite or the best in the country. Like Gray and Redknapp you can draw up contenders if you wish to compare.My goalkeeper would be Pepe Reina. Not gonna discuss any other options as liek I say, keeper not really that important in a team like this. He could let in 5 goals and we would still win.Full backs isn't too difficult. It's the French that rule this area in the Prem I reckon. Will have Sagna in at right back. Maybe next season Bosingwa can make it more difficult if he lives up to his rep. Left back a bit harder, between Evra and Clichy, both good to watch. I'll say Clichy.Centre backs would have to be Rio Ferdinand and Ricardo Carvalho for me. Both defensively solid and adept on the ball. Agger would put up more of a fight had he actually played a lot more games this season.Now it gets a bit harder. Not going to have any holding midfielders. Anderson's mixture of skill and enthusiasm makes him a massive contender. Scholes produces several 'wow' moments in most games, but not as strong a contender as he would have been a few years back in his prime. You can't help but notice the driving runs of Michael Essien, and the classy displays from Lampard when he's on form. Lassana Diarra doesn't go unnoticed after his performances since joining Pompey, and Elano would walk into this team if he'd kept up his earlier season form for a few months more. Don't think anyone can argue with the inclusion of the little Spaniard Fabregas though. A wonderful little player, could watch him all day. Alongside him, Steven Gerrard. Call me bias but when this bloke's in the mood (and he has been a lot this season, despite what some people on here say) his all round displays are just so good to see.Now for the two wingers. Spoilt for choice here. Now I might as well get the first one out the way, you all know it's Cristiano Ronaldo. It's a pity he plays for Man United, but even so watching him never bores me. For the other wing, Nani's showboating mode is entertaining, but he's a bit inconsistent atm. Ryan Giggs has had his day, I think that's generally agreed by most. Ashley Young, David Bentley, Joe Cole, Kranjcar all get honourable mentions, as does a fit Mikel Arteta. But I think only few people can disagree with Hleb being my choice. He's not a natural winger, but when he gets that ball you do expect things to happen.The two forwards then. RvP another who can be devastating when fit, but rarely is these days. Santa Cruz probably not a striker I'd describe great to watch, but deserves a mention anyway. Drogba is frighteningly good on his day, but has had very few of those days this year. But anyway, I'm bored now, so I'll cut it down to three players: Wayne Rooney, Fernando Torres and Dimitar Berbatov. I don't really need to give reasons, so I'll just pick two of the three. And that'll be Rooney and Torres, a combination which would be erm, pretty damn good. Berbatov misses out for having too many games where he is lazy.ReinaSagnaFerdinandCarvalhoClichyRonaldoGerrardFabregasHlebTorresRooneyCechAggerEvraElanoJoe ColeDrogbaBerbatovthat's mine, what's yours?be as biased as you bloody well like, noone's stopping you!

What every football team should have is a random guy who breaks the legs of the other teams best player then gets red carded :Derm I will get back to you on that one soon!

THE TEAM

Your Premiere League Dream Team

Goalkeper Cech

Side defenders A.Cole Clichy

Midel defenders Ferdinand J.Terry

Side midfielder C.Ronaldo J.Cole

Midel midfielder Gerrard Fabregas

Forward F.Torres Drogba

-reply by Ramin

This is my team Goalie david jamesDefenders cort,terry,nevie,cole,Midfilders gerard,balack,mikel,Strikers fuller,bergertov,roney,Subs cahil,ronaldo,nani-reply by thomas gorton

Descriptive Title for Opinion/FeedbackYour Premiere League Dream TeamThe ones I personally Like :-

• Goalkeeper Van Der Sar

• Defence A.Cole Ferdinand Vidic J.Terry

• Midfield Ronaldo Gerrard Lampard Lawrence

• Attack Berbatov Agbonlohor  

My dream EPL teamGoalkeeper - GivenRight back - SagnaCentre back - Vidic, CarragherLeft back - ClincyRight Midfielder - WalcottCentre Midfielder - Gerrard, FabregasLeft Midfield - NasriStriker - Torres, RooneySub- Cech- Cahill- Terry- Lampard- Van Persie

Well here is mine.Goal keepers: AlmuniaDefenders: John Terry Rio Ferdinand Nemajna VidicMidfielders: Cristiano Ronaldo Cesc Fabregas Frank Lampard Joe ColeForwards: fernando Torres Andrei Arshavin carlos TevezSubs: Peter Cech (GK) Edwin van Der Sar (GK) Emanual Abedayor (FW) Owen Hargreaves (MF) Steven Gerrard (MF) Ryan Giggs(MF) Patrice Evra(DF)

my dream premier league football teamYour Premiere League Dream Team

GOALKEEPER: Given

LB, RB: CLICHY, RICHARDS

CB: TOURE, FERDINAND

LM, RM: NASRI, ARSHAVIN

CM: LAMPARD, FABREGAS

ST: TORRES, VAN PERSIE

-reply by james mcminn

my dream teamYour Premiere League Dream Team

v.Der sar And I'm a pompey lad all the way

Bosingwa ferdinand   vidic   Belhadj 

Essien

Gerrard   Rooney

Ronaldo   Robinho

Crouch

-reply by lewislsd

My Dream TeamYour Premiere League Dream Team

4-3-3 formation

Goalkeeper-Carsillas

Defenders LB Ashley Cole CBs Ferdinand & Carragher RB Gary Neville

Midfielders RM David Beckham CAM Steven Gerrard LM Vladimir Smicer

Forwards RW C.Ronaldo ST Fernando Torres CF Kaka

Subs GK Petr Cech CB John Terry CB Ricardo Carvialho CAM Frank Lampard CM Xabi Alonso ST Andriy Shevchencho ST Michael Owen

-reply by Liverpool FC fan

Keeper: Shay Given Artur BorucDefenders:LB-W. Bridge G. BaleCB-Dunne M. LaursenCB-Lescott M. DawsonRB-Sagna V. CorlukaMid:LM- D. Silva W. SneijderCM- S. Gerrard F. LampardCM- R. Kaka M. CarrickRM- T. Walcott Jes?s NavasAM- S. Ireland B. ElanoStriker:ST- S. Eto F. Inzaggi*this team is good and would complement eachother, and there is no bias!

Dream teamYour Premiere League Dream Team

Premier League Dream Team is: 

E.Van Der Sar

Bosingwa J.Terry R.Ferdinand   Ashley Cole

Essien Lucas

J.Cole Giggs

C.Ronaldo

F.Torres

-reply by Tomas Turbando

My dream team Your Premiere League Dream Team

here is mine formation  4-3-3  

Cech

D.Alves  Terry Vidic   S.Ramos

Robben Iniesta   Kaka

Messi Torres Aguero

from George Davidson

-reply by George

My dream team Your Premiere League Dream Team

here is mine formation  4-3-3  

Casillas 1

D.Alves 20 P.Mexis 5   Vidic 4   S.Ramos 3

C.Ronaldo 7  S.Gerrard 6   Kaka 22

Messi 10 Torres 9 Aguero 8

SUBZ

Cech(GK) Evra(LWB) Lahm(RWB) Ribery(RW) Xavi(CM) G.Barry(CDM) Rooney(ST) Raul(ST)

Cech

Glen Johnson     Vermaelen  Terry Evra

Lennon         Essien                 Gerrard     A.Young

Torres       Drogba

-reply by Manmohan