xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ioio22_22

Hello

For starters, turn off your caps lock or let go of the shift key when you type. You may end up annoying people doing that.

I AM THE SPECIFICS.Hi! Which part of Pakistan are you from, - if you care to mention - and why the purely Oriental friend-making?

Aaahh, he does not want to make friends with the rest of us. *Evil stare*

Well you are a new member, so therefore I will welcome you. :D Nice to meet you.
All new members should read the Xisto README. Why? you ask. Because it is important, mostly for you, to know all the necessary things about Xisto, the rules and more.

I do not know if you are here for the hosting, but it is always important to write good, quality posts. You want people to understand you and get your opinions out in a correct way. First of all; turn of that horrible Caps Lock. It is hard to read, and people will not take you as seriously.

If you want to make friends it is important to be kind, helpful and respectful. If you do this I am sure you will fit quite nice in here at our lovely community. Good luck and best wishes.

See you around. :D
From Bluebear, Norway.

Mich in Michigan, USA says Hello WAQAS aka:ioio22_22 Posted Image and welcomes you to Trap 17. Does this mean you don't want to talk to anyone from any other country? I hope not.

Others have already lectured you on being a good Trap 17 member. If you are only here for the forum exchanges, be sure to make youself understood. If you are here for the hosting as well, you have come to the right place. Trap 17 has the most reliable free no-ads hosting on the net and the package is awsome.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. See you around the boards. :D