xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
osknockout

Linux Rpg? any?

Ok. I've been looking for linux rpg's for a good bit.Here's what I've found:Rogue-likes(Nethack, ADOM, etc.) check.futuristic stuff: check.medieval stuff(kq): kinda check.rogue-likes are fun, but they're all kinda similar. I'm not a big fan of futuristics or of wine-ing.Anyone know of a good medieval rpg besides kq? I have finished it and need another one.I may be required to make one if no one can come up with anything...

Are you talking about like a free/cheap RPG? To my knowledge a lot of Windows rpg's can be ported over to the Linux platform using Wine...Also, they're *attempting* to port Age of Conan over using that as well, though I doubt it will be very successful.I don't know much about Linux though so I don't know for sure if that's what you were talking about or not.

Well, not exactly in line with the type of games you're talking about but I believe there is a fairly large group of people who play WoW on linux, there just isn't really much support for it.

Yay looking for group avatar!So, I'm down to wine now... great. Time to bust out SDL and cheap 2d sprites. Game making time.