xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tag

Wheel Of Time By Robert Jordan

Does anyone here read the wheel of time series? If so, does anyone have an opinion on the final book? I am not really sure how good it is going to be since it is going to be co-authored. I have high hopes though, because it has been such a great series. please, post up your favorite parts of the series, either an event or even a whole book if you want.

I really liked what I've read of the series (most of it, but I forgot most of it as well). I think at some point I'm going to have to reread the entire series, otherwise I'll be entirely lost if I try to pick up where I left off. I do remember I was annoyed by it because at one point one of the main characters almost became a different sort of person, and I lost any feeling of empathy with him.

I really liked what I've read of the series (most of it, but I forgot most of it as well). I think at some point I'm going to have to reread the entire series, otherwise I'll be entirely lost if I try to pick up where I left off. I do remember I was annoyed by it because at one point one of the main characters almost became a different sort of person, and I lost any feeling of empathy with him.

I know what you mean. One of my friends first suggested I read the series, and originally the first book started really slow for me so I stopped for a while. After a couple of months I picked it back up and I really got into the series. For a while every time the next book would come out, I would re-read the whole series.