xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
countrygirl32601

I Love Two People! Now What?

:):lol: i'm looking for a little help...i love two people... to make a long story short i was with someone for 6 years and we have been apart about a year and a half now but never stopped talking completely....we were both young and stupid and made some mistakes and ended up breaking up...i am currently seeing someone else who treats me amazing, does everything for me and we get a long great and all. sometimes i feel like im not 100% attracted to him though and i almost feel embarassed to be in public as horrible as that sounds but im trying to work on it because he is all i ever wanted and loves me for me and wants all the same things i do too and im trying the whole looks dont matter thing. .... BUT for some reason i cannot stop thinking about my ex and i know he loves me more than anything and will do anything for me too..he said he has had time to be alone and see other people which i have too, and that i am the only person he will ever want and need and he wants me back and swears he will never do me wrong...and i know i still love him too and the thought of being with him again makes me want to go back but im afraid if i leave my current boyfriend and it doesnt work out with my ex that i will miss out on something that truley had potential to be perfect too...its so hard to decide...i have no idea what to do...this is the hardest thing i have ever had to go through and its killing me ;) . any advice?

ooh. that's a hard one. it's hard to go back to someone when you're already with someone who treats you well. well, hate to say it, but I think you're going to have to figure out this one for yourself. I mean, people can recommend one thing or another, but you'll be the one who has to make the jump one way or another.all I'd say is to wait it out for a bit. if you don't feel comfortable with the guy you're with after a while, then you know what to do. Anyway, if the guy you were with before is telling the truth, he'll understand how you're feeling and will wait for you.best of luck. :D

I think that if you are still in love with your ex you should break up with your current boyfriend. Not just for your sake, but for the sake of your current boyfriend. It's not fair to treat him as a sort of secondary "if it works out with him I'll keep him, but I love this other guy." In my opinion you should either decide that you will cut off any sort of romantic feelings between you and your ex immediately, or tell your current boyfriend that you need some time to decide. Don't lead him on if you're not sure what you want.Please take my advice as simply another opinion though, other people might have advice that works better for you. I gave my advice based on the perspective of how it affects your current boyfriend, rather than you or your ex.

I agree with Thingcubed you have to be honest to your current boyfriend and let him know you still have feelings for your ex and need some time to think it through. Your current boyfriend will rather know about it sooner then later and its not fair on him that you are with him and still have feelings for your ex. If your with someone you should be totally committed to them. Thats my opinion on this kind of thing but its up to you to decide.

Dating is one thing, marriage is another. It doesn't sound like you've met your future husband yet.You didn't mention your age or what went wrong in your previous relationship. I'll assume he didn't cheat on you, since that means it's over. Cheaters don't change. If your ex didn't do anything seriously wrong, if he's not a loser (no you can't change him), and if he gets you real hot and bothered, then you might consider going back to him. Hey, it's just dating. If your current bf likes you more than you like him, you'll end up going cold on him in bed, which will kill the relationship for both of you.Let's face it, even good relationships have their ups and downs, and great sex helps to turn mountains into molehills, whereas a bland sex life can turn molehills into mountains. The 'looks don't count' shot tells me that you don't find your bf to be attractive. Staying with him simply delays the inevitable breakup.Just my two cents. :D

Do not lie to yourself, thats the worst thing you could ever do. You say your current boyfriend is all that you ever wanted... clearly he ain't because you also want looks. Honestly, I believe that you are the time a woman that would prefer a jerk just because of a better physique... such a shame. It is better to end that relationship now, because obviously he is not as lucky as you are.

thank you everyone for all your advice :D i dont wanna see either one of them hurt and im still trying to decide what to do...and for the record im not the materialistic type and not the type of woman that looks are everything im saying you have to be attracted to someone to make it work otherwise i may just be setting myself up for heartache later u know... :D but hopefully it will all make sense soon thanks again!!also...i do tell my current boyfriend that im not over my ex he has been very understanding throughout everything and i told him im not ready to be serious again yet but he just wants to be with me so bad and will do anything to keep me around and its nice sometimes but other times its hard because i feel like he is trying to buy my love and do everything for me just to keep me around and it makes me feel like a jerk to let him do everything for me that he does...how do i know its not just an act??? :(:D