xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tag

Semi Classic Gaming NES SNES N64

I remeber the good old days with NES and SNES and N64. last summer I got my hands on a NES and a SNES but i was only able to find games at one store in a town I was visiting 6 hours away from where i live. needless to say, i bought the good games i could afford, but it leaves my normal longing for some 8 bit fun unsatisfied. then last weekend i walked into a replay ( a store that sells old movies and games) and they had N64 games and games for SNES and NES. it was awesome. I still am looking for a N64 for myself, and I almost picked up 007 goldeneye for the 64. I used to love playing that game on dorm with my friends. we would have hour long marathons where we would just switch off playing. anyone know of any other really good games that i should get for the NES or SNES? i already have mario brothers 1-3 and gauntlet 1 and 2 for NES. I also plan to get contra as soon as i find them.

I have snes. I love super mario world. Also, NHL '94 is very good. My friend and I would play that for hours. My brother and I play super mario world for hours when he is here. For some reason I seem to find old games better than most newer ones [even old powerangers was pretty good!] LOL.

Let's see....Um, Chrono Trigger (Snes), any Megaman game (Nes and Snes....dunno about N64), any Legend of Zelda game, any Mario game, any Donkey Kong game (Seriously, the Snes ones had sweet graphics and were sorta ahead of their time), Super Smash Brothers (N64), any Power Rangers game for Snes (gotta agree with Nick, they were pretty good. I had fun with the one I had....it was probably one of the first games I beat.), maybe get a couple old Final Fantasy games...can never go wrong with them...., Wario's Woods for Snes....I am a god at this game....I loved it....basically a mix of bomber man and tetris....., Mario Tennis for N64, and um.....Mario Kart (Snes or N64)....good times shootin people with shells.

Woo. I love all the old-school/classic Final Fantasy games (provided they aren't SUPER old like the original FF on the NES). I have a funny feeling that as the newer games getting released every year are slowly becoming more and more easy... And sometimes shorter. Compare play time between Final Fantasy VI on SNES and Final Fantasy X on the PS2. Final Fantasy X seems very easy and short compared to Final Fantasy VI (even though it's still a fantastic game).Oh well, time will tell...

Those were the good ole days of gaming when you had to complete the game in one sitting and couldn't save it :D. I still get a emulator and play from time to time, but one would wonder what these games would be like if they got a 21st century upgrade.