xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tag

I Suppose I Should Post Something Here Hello

Yes indeed. I am new. This seems like a great site. unfortunately there does not seem to be many people on at 4:30am. I looked around the site, made a couple of different posts, then after a while I noticed I had made the last three posts. But that is beside the point. I am new to these forums, and I am interested in seeing what they have to offer. Have a great day everyone.

Welcome to Xisto, Tag.

Have you red the Xisto README yet? I would say you should, so you do not end up doing something you are not aloud to. It contains lots of useful information, answers and a lot of things you would like to know more about. :)

Xisto offer some pretty sweet things. First of all it is the free hosting. Strongly recommended by many members, if you are looking for a nice host you should give it a go. We are also a quite nice community here; always available to help you with all your problems.

So what do you need to do in order to get that sweet hosting? You need to get credits, and you get them through posting good quality posts. The amount of credits you get do not depend on the number of posts you make, but on the quality and length of your posts. Remember that one-liners are considered as spam, and will therefore probably be deleted by one off our kind moderators.

So that was my quick help to you as a new member. :lol: Really looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

From Bluebear, Norway.

Mich in Michigan, USA says Hello Tag Posted Image and welcomes you to Trap 17. Awe, another night person. Where are you located? Tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble, perhaps this will help.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

People here are friendly and helpful. If you have a question just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us. :D