xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tag

Horribly Inefficient Bananna clips at Radio Shack

I mess around with remote controlled model airplanes in my free time. I have a flight box with a nice panel hook up for a battery i use to start the motors on my planes. the panel has bananna plug recepticles on it. long story short, my charger leads are alligator clips and i did not feel like taking the battery out of the field box. so i decided to make an adapter of sorts using some bannana clips from radio shack. after i got to the store, i looked for about five minutes for the kind i wanted, then i ended up asking someone and still could not find them. i ended up in the sound section and was able to get some crimp style clips but they did not help at all. in then end, one of the bananna clips broke and is currently being held in place with duct tape. so if you buy bananna clips at radio shack make sure you get a solder connection.