xisto Community
pritamkumar90

Good Mp3 Player Suggestion for good mp3 player?

Hey guys I'm planning to get myself an mp3 player and my budget is $65...Could you please suggest some for me?My Preferences:digital (i should be able to see what song im playing and time passed and stuff like that)size should be greater or equal to 2gbmust have inbuilt rechargeable battery or atleast ability to use rechargeable AA batteriesuser friendlygood battery lifesome popular brandmust be usable in india cuz thats where i live.....

Hehe... $65 doesn't leave you a lot of room there. :)

I'm using a Creative Zen Stone 2GB and it ran me around $40. It's as small as... well, a stone, has a decent interface, and if you're a person that doesn't care to keep an eye on the display and just listen to music on shuffle, I think you'll be happy with it. (It has a case available to it that allows you to hang it with your keychain, which I think is great.) It's got slight problems, like the fact that you will have no folder organization available to you, but for around $40, it's quite a steal.

You can also get the iPod Shuffle for about the same price, but I have no experience with Apple products. Not a big fan of Apple, really... but if you want to be part of the trend, I can imagine that it might be the same deal as Creative's Zen Stone line.

Sandisk's Sansa e250 looks like a good deal too, if you want the actual iPod look but not pay for Apple's name. No experience with them either, but apparently it gets good reviews.

Also, look into a good pair of headphones or earbuds, as the MP3 player you will choose won't make a difference in sound quality if you have crappy output. I HIGHLY recommend earbuds from V-Moda, as I own a pair of V-Moda Bass Freq earbuds and they ROCK. Best $40 I spent on earbuds... and now they're available for $30 on Amazon. Trust me on that one. :lol:

I have a black Zen Stone 1 GB, and I am satisfied with it. I am not one of those who want to know all details about a song, so it is perfect for me. Quite cheap, but I actually paid 300NOK for it. Currently 1 USD = 5,08 NOK, so that equals 59,06$. More than rayzoredge paid for his with 2 GB...Well anyway I like it. Simple and easy. Sometimes simple is the best way to go.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

I suggest you to wait for the Iriver Volcano T7 :D2GB : 35 euros (approx... 35 dollars thanks to the bad prices we have here in europe :/)4GB : 50 euros