xisto Community
kobra500

Work Out My Name - Win 10 Forum Credits

WORK OUT MY NAME WIN 10 Credits

How to do it

Simply go to this site http://www.n4w.co.uk/ and use the info there as well as what you already know about me to work it out

Rules

You must give a suitable reason for your answer and it must not be a guess.

You must not ask what my name on the forums or shoutbox of the supplied website

Whoever does this wins 10 credits... easy.

WELL DONE RVALKASS FOR WINNING

Also Well Done KansukeKojima Just missed your chance!!!

edit:You Get the Credits Thx to a Generous Rvalkass (Remember to thank him :lol:

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

I looked through the site, but I personally couldn't find anything about you at all. I suppose it could be because of Burnout?

Editing my post...I have no idea, and I suppose it is not Andy. ^^ Bears are not known for their cleverness, and neither am I. Not Anthony either? Wow, I stink at this.Hopefully someone really smart will come and show me that I am stupider that I thought. Good luck all.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

I'll take a guess at Miles, cobbled together from this information:

The Four Aspects of MeKobra - My Evil Side
Smithy - My Good Side
Lardman - My Lazy Side
Bacon Boy - My Gluttonous Side

and the table of members on the website you linked to.

Well done.... as your a mod it's up to you if you have creds since mods usually are swimming in them, If not ill save them for another comp...now I think of it I should have a rule mods must PM it but too late now!

Is your name miles?I looked at the hidden thing in your signature it saidThe Four Aspects of MeKobra - My Evil SideSmithy - My Good SideLardman - My Lazy SideBacon Boy - My Gluttonous SideSo I searched Smithy on the roster section of the website,I found the name: N4W SMITHYthen I went to the forums page, and looked at the bottom. There was a chart that said: N4W SMITHY, and beside it, it said your name: Miles.Am I correct?

Well it is but your a little late :lol:!!! but since you didn't actually see what Rvalkass said, I havn't had an answer yet wether he wants them or not (mods usually don't struggle for credits so....)

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

Is your name Miles?

I figured it out by looking at your sig

The Four Aspects of MeKobra - My Evil Side
Smithy - My Good Side
Lardman - My Lazy Side
Bacon Boy - My Gluttonous Side

And I swear I didn't look at any of the other posts in this thread so I would have no idea if rvalkass already answered it but decided to give his winnings to someone else. So since I said I didn't look at any other post in the thread I feel entitled to some credits for getting it right.