xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LooneyMS

Need For Speed

Need for speed is the #1 racing games...i guess i really think it is also and i beat every single game so yeah im a need for speed freak in my racing games....I think grantorismo or however you spell it sucks because the cars are casual and not built to race and i just think its just boring...Need for speed is the best racing games it also has good graphics ....Thats my opinion of my favorite racing game....

Are you talking about the original The Need for Speed? It's quite old now, but it was very cool indeed (at its time) it contained videos, technical data and history of each car available in the game, including the awesome Lambo Diablo. It was that good because the info was from the Road & Track magazine. I loved the game. But... later, when the Gran Turismo series appeared I dropped my TNFS for the GT experience. It's much more realistic and it's great to customize your car purchasing parts, tires, etc. and fine tuning it for each track. Also, graphics were better that the ones of TNFS. In the end... I never could beat TNFS! It was too hard and I could win almost everything in GT and GT II.

I was playing Need for Speed:Most Wanted as my first NFS game and loved it. It had been so speedy, and the graphic was something new and great, the campaign was fun to play, the gameplay was good. Than I got Need for Speed: Carbon, and it was a OK game as well, the graphic was a little approved, the story was ok, but it was easier than Most Wanted, and the cars and the music were worse than the ones in MW. That's what I didn't liked. Than when Pro Street was out, I couldn't wait to have it, the youtube videos about it were so well made and it looked so real and fun. Than when I got it, I find out that it wasn't that good. The system requirements were up to the almost highest(in that time), and the story was a huge zero-it was the worst video game disapointment ever! How is the new need for speed game?

Need for speed is the #1 racing games...i guess i really think it is also and i beat every single game so yeah im a need for speed freak in my racing games....

I think grantorismo or however you spell it sucks because the cars are casual and not built to race and i just think its just boring...

Need for speed is the best racing games it also has good graphics ....

Thats my opinion of my favorite racing game....

yes, it's quite true
but if you are talking about the old Need for Speed, then i have nothing to say

I don't play video games very much at all, but when I'm at my sister's watching my nephew me and him play on his Wii. He has Need For Speed Undercover and Need For Speed Underground. I enjoy both games, and I agree about the graphics - they're unbelievable. I don't really play to beat the whole game or anything though, I basically just play with him for fun and for stress relief. (Hey, racing a car on a screen is better than beating people up in real life, haha!) Driving games are really the only video games I ever play when I do play them, and I love Need For Speed.

Does any one know which is the latest release of NFS? I mean the latest version? So far I have played till NFS 6; I dont know which is the latest. I just loved this game. Its in fact the game which I used to play since my childhood and still going on. I have been a game hunter infact the updates. Its got enormous vedio quality. It appears as if we are really riding a car.

Need for speed is the #1 racing games...i guess i really think it is also and i beat every single game so yeah im a need for speed freak in my racing games....

I think grantorismo or however you spell it sucks because the cars are casual and not built to race and i just think its just boring...

Need for speed is the best racing games it also has good graphics ....

Thats my opinion of my favorite racing game....

I agree with you that need for speed is the best car racing game. In fact it is the best car racing game available in the market.

I have recently completed Need for Speed Carbon and really enjoyed it. Now I am

playing Need for Speed Undercover. It rocks too ;):P:P

Need For Speed Nitro? I've never heard of that one yet. Are you sure that one is even out? The latest and new game of Need for Speed is Shift.

Yes Need for Speed games were and are the best and number 1 racing games.They have very good graphics and options and the think they need to have CARS.There are other racing games which support very nice 3D models and projection but they aren't popular.@donneo are you going to order Need for Speed Nitro,because it is not free?Other thing i like in Need for Speed games is the gameplay,and the feature in N4S Shift-automatic driving settings.They will always rock yea,yea!I had Need for Speed Carbon but i can't say that it has that much feeling like new versions.

Meh, the Need for Speed series is getting very very popular indeed. I'd be surprised if they stopped making new Need for Speed games. I also play them on my Playstation 2, and I'd be upset to keep playing the old Need for Speed games when like...2 years worth of new ones are out. :P

Isn't there a new one out this year? Can't get to remember the name...I haven't played Undercover yet - I was disappointed with the reviews and so didn't try it at all...

I remember playing one of the orginal Need for Speed versions "Need for Speed 2 SE". It didn't take much of a guess at the time to believe this would become a popular ongoing series. Since then i have finished or played most of them but for me personally i've lost a bit of interest and would rather try something of a different flavour.