xisto Community

Yeah chappill is correct, you need to log into your website/cpanel using your Xisto sub domain. the mange page is to manage your Xisto account and your hosting account. You need to use your forum login information to get into the manage page, and if you get there you can log into the cpanel that way as well, but the layout chappill provided in logging into your cpanel the old fashion way.

Shane Sonnier,One topic regarding you unable to log into your cpanel or Manage page would be enough :lol:As explained in your first topic, try resetting or changing your forum password. You'll need your forum password to get into Manage page. Once in, you will need your hosting credits to change cpanel password.If for some reason you cannot get to Manage page, even after changing your forum password, check to see that you have any special character as a part of your forum password. Use just the alphanumerics and try again.

Thanks for the assistance. I just had a similar problem. A few months ago, my Cpanel page was version 2, but somehow it got upgraded to version 3, so the link was changed, with the old link no longer in existance. I didn't know about the change until I logged in by going through the http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. So, thanks again for your help. You guys are lifesavers.

Yeah I'm facing the same problem as well. I've just created my hosting account and everything went fine, but then when I tried to log in to my cPanel using http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ it kept giving me this error "Login Attempt Failed!". So as I understand from previous posts, all I have to do is just be patient and wait up to 48 hours, right? Thanks for the support guys :D

I was fiddling around with the numbers on the end and learned that 2083 also works instead of 2082 :S I don't see a difference though.

I was fiddling around with the numbers on the end and learned that 2083 also works instead of 2082 :S I don't see a difference though.

Port 2082 is the default (HTTP) connection.
Port 2083 is the secure (HTTPS) connection.

It's been more than 36 hours since I created my hosting account and I still can't log into my cPanel. I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow morning (according to my timezone) and then try to log into my cPanel. But what if it didn't work, what would be wrong with my account, and is there a way to fix it or make it work so that I can log into my cPanel? Any suggestions please? Thanks in advance :D

Are you using your cpanel login information, as your forum login info will not work, also passwords are case sensitive and using special characters for your cpanel login is ill advise and if you forgot your password, go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ to change your password, it will cost you 15 credits to do so.Anything beyond those tips contact support at https://support.xisto.com/ about your login problems or send a pm to the admin to see what is wrong with your account.

ok it's been more than 48 hours now and I still can't log into my cPanel, could someone take a look at the problem and see if there's something wrong please? if there's something I have to do just tell me and I will do it, I really want to get this website going. anyway, thanks in advance :D

wow that's freaky lol... before I posted my last post, I couldn't see my previous post and Saint Michael's post which is right after it, but now after my last post they all showed up together... this happened to me on another thread as well... something wrong?now concerning what Saint Michael said: well yeah I'm using my cPanel login information and not my forum login information, but it still won't work! and I've noticed that there are other members on the site that are facing the same problem... I believe an admin should check this out. anyway, I think I would better contact an admin about it. Thanks for the support :D

wow that's freaky lol... before I posted my last post, I couldn't see my previous post and Saint Michael's post which is right after it, but now after my last post they all showed up together... this happened to me on another thread as well... something wrong?

Nothing wrong at all. Your web browser has cached the page (saved a copy on your machine) and only updates it every so often. This saves you bandwidth, and makes the page appear quicker, but does mean you will see an out of date copy of the page until your browser updates its copy. Clear your cache, or exclude Xisto from being cached, and you will be fine.

now concerning what Saint Michael said: well yeah I'm using my cPanel login information and not my forum login information, but it still won't work! and I've noticed that there are other members on the site that are facing the same problem... I believe an admin should check this out. anyway, I think I would better contact an admin about it. Thanks for the support :D

There is no guarantee as to when the admins will be online, so you might have a little wait for a reply. Of course, you can send a polite nudge to the support team and ask them to take a look into what is happening.

Anyone is willing to help please?! It's been 4 days now and I've contacted the Xisto - Support team but they're not helping at all! And the admins never get on the forums neither, I've contacted BuffaloHELP but no reply yet... so what should I do?! :D