xisto Community
pritamkumar90

What Does A Girl Look For In A Guy?

hey all you girls out there..what do you look for in a guy??? what do you think are the most essential qualities your perfect guy should have?

Oooh... so many things. I would be kind of surprised if this person actually existed, but I will give it a shot. Of course it is different from person to person what they look for in a guy, but I would say that there are always some things that is quite similar.Every girl wants someone who cares about you, respects you and like you for who you are. I would love a good sense of humour and a person who is fun to be around. He must have the ability to be serious and sensitive. Being an easy person to talk to would also be a nice thing. Kindness is always a keyword here.You always want someone who fits with you, so having a personality that I like or fits good with mine can sometimes be necessary. I also find trustworthiness, honesty and loyalty to be important. Being good looking would definitely not hurt... But sometimes it is just enough if he likes you and you likes him. Things do not always need to be complicated. :lol:

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

all women needs to be loved,so love is the key word that a girl can look for l mean true love,secondly honest someone who is open minded,caring someone who will be there for you under what circumstance and also someone who is responsible in everything that you do,the guy should be also faithful to you.

Wow. I guess it depends on the girl.Mainly, she looks for someone nice, who treats her with respect.And someone who listens to her.And, I, personally, prefer someone with a sense of humour.:)-reply by nadiahale123

what i look for in a guy.

looks are not everything, but they are nice, i like a guy with longer hair, any eye color works, that is some what musculuar, i am not talking body builder or wrestler, i like a guy with some ab.

i like a guy with a good personality, that isn't super outgoing, but one who is funny and charming.

i think a guy should make a girl laugh, whether or not what he says is funny.

a guy needs to be sweet and care for a girl. he needs to take the relationship seriously, he doesn't need to be obsessed with what is under her clothes.

with me i like a guy i can hug a lot, that doesn't pressure me, the one that wants me to kiss him, and likes me for me. a guy that lets me lay my head on his chest for hours, that kisses my head and holds my hand. a guy that i can respect, the guy i want to be with for basically forever. the guy that may not be the smartest guy but one that is smart. the one i can say i love you i million times to and he tells me he loves me back.

a guy that is in the same grade so we can see each other, i like a guy who is older, by like 6 months to a year tops. a guy that notices the small thing that doesn't consider me a trophy. and last but not least, the guy that is a gentleman.

Self confidence, a girl would normally like a guy who believes in himself and isn't always shy to share their feelings. Caring, you need to know how to sympathize and appreciate her. Don't be continuously making the same mistakes over and over and expect her to have the same trust within you as she started the relationship with. Keep your promises, it wouldn't be a promise if it wasn't meant to be kept. Also avoid having quarrels if it inst necessary, you wouldn't want to say something that you would regret in the long run.

I might add another question to this topic, what is the first thing that attracts girls or gets their attention about a guy, other than a guys looks?

Me a male so I don't know what does girls look for in guy? But I think that they look in face, money, body, styles, bravery. Some girls look a face of a guy they just want to stay with handsome guy. Some girls look the guy's money they look that a guy is loaded of money or not. Some girls look the guys body they think that having power in body guy is better than others because they will fight for them. Some girls look the guys styles and bravery because they thought that they will be cool and energetic. In this world, there are many girls they have their own own choice. E.g. some of the people like chocolate ice cream and some like strawberry ice cream and some of like others flavors and some even don't like ice cream.So, dude we can't say exactly (what does a girl look for in a guy?). It's mine guess.

As I am guy(boy), I can not predict what girls searching in a guy. It depends upon what type of girl is she so that It depends upon the nature of girls. In general every person trying to get what they are expecting on something if they got little or more on something they will like. I means if girls is serious type she want boy with seriousness that recognized her feelings, thoughts. I think girls looks on guy everything what they need for future. Such as habits, physical appearance as well as his talent too.