xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DarkAlliance

Playstation 3 anybody play ps3

anybody play playstation 3 at all cod4 is a really good game the new maps are very kool i love them army of two its ok somethings i dont like about it like how when you are trying to shoot the camra shoots off to the side wow but god i cant wait till socom comes out for the ps3 that is going to really be a big hit and also lets not forget playstation home now that is the best thing that sony has ever come out with i cant wait till its out

Notice from jlhaslip:
Mov ed to Gaming Console4 Forum.

Just wondering...Is the Playstation 3 kind of overrated?Like...Most people I've talked to either won't buy one or have not gotten one yet, due to price generally.I just think that since most games will come out on the 360(which I sold mine - not enough good games) and PC anyways.Grand Theft Auto is a definite example of this. It will at some point come to the PC, where it can be customized and everything.But Final Fantasy on the other hand....Is it very good when compared to like....Final Fantasy 7? I must say that FF7 by far set the standard for the rest of the rpg's I play/played, and nothing so far has even COMPARED to how great it was. I don't know if it's just that it was my first rpg ever or what, but for some reason I find it very hard to find another game that I like more.So as to answering your question directly. I don't have a ps3, and most likely will not get one solely because there's really no use for one in my eyes. Especially not with the high cost and then adding on the cost of the games.

"But Final Fantasy on the other hand....Is it very good when compared to like....Final Fantasy 7? I must say that FF7 by far set the standard for the rest of the rpg's I play/played, and nothing so far has even COMPARED to how great it was. I don't know if it's just that it was my first rpg ever or what, but for some reason I find it very hard to find another game that I like more."BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG Overstatement. Literally. It's more popular, sure, but it is not something that destroys all competition with all the other games.If I were you I'd wait a bit until more games are released then determine whether or not to buy the system. This will reduce the price as well as guarantee that there are games you want to buy on the system as you actually buy the system itself.

No I don't think the PS3 is overrated, underrated by the gaming companies maybe, because of the fact you don't see the enhanced graphics and the fact the loading times are still there and so they are not using the hard ware effectively. Of course, it has been a year and some change and now the PS3 games are coming out of course I wish I could buy all of the games I want to get, but the budget is tight and I might have to wait till the prices are reduce.

I do not believe the PS3 is overrated at all. It is currently my favorite system out there. I have a pretty nice size library of games. My favorite being Call of Duty 4, Grand Theft Auto 4, and Metal Gear Solid 4. I am currently playing MGS4, but I am only one Act 2. I have decided to try and take my time with it cause I do not want to fly through it like I do most of my other games.