xisto Community
kasm

Happy Mother's Day

After minutes will be Sunday in Australia and you in America will be after 14 hours.

In US and Australia this Sunday is the "Mother Day"

So Congratulation to every mother in Australia , USA and in every Country celebrate mother day that day.

Whatever you are congratulate or visit your mother. And for whose mother has departed from that world, remember her.

Let me know in Xisto members when you in your country celebrate the Mother Day.

I know that in Egypt , the Mother Day is on 21 March, the official day of the beginning Spring.

When I was in Russia for some year there is no Mother Day but there is "Women Day". It is the first important events.

Canada celebrates this day as Mother's Day as well. I'll be certain to call dear ole Ma today or tomorrow. Quit sending flowers a few years ago. I send my sister money to do that for the group...

In Norway mother's day is always the second Sunday in February, and father's day is the second Sunday in November. I do not think these days honour mums and dads at all, in fact my dad actually learned me that these two days were made up by shops that wanted to earn money. It is definitely not a tradition in my family to celebrate these days in any way, even though I sometimes make a card or something to my mum or dad. But anyway: congratulations to all that celebrates this day. :lol:

Posted Image

Thank you kasm for the kind Mother's Day wish. I wasn't on line Sunday, but it warmed my heart to find this post when I came here today. We mothers love to be appreciated.