xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chelcy

Fading to white Photoshop

Can anybody teach me how to make those fade to white things? I saw a tutorial once, but I can't find which site it is. I need to use this fading a lot for my website layout, so if anyone can help...! B)

I dont know much about Graphics designing, but If I am right, the Animator which comes with PAINTSHOP Pro gives all the tools for fading and many other effects. Is this what you were looking for?

But I don't have Jasc Paint Shop Pro B) Maybe those are what I'm looking for :P I'll try to dissect, I mean, search around Photoshop and see if there are fading effects.

do you want an animated fade?then i can advize other programslike Unlead Gif Animator.if you just want the fade.use like the graniet thing

Yup, that's what I mean. I want a fade using the gradient tool. But it just covers up the whole picture. I don't know how to do it only at one part? If you do it after selecting the part you want to fade, then the gradient will be too sharp on the edge...I don't know I can't explain it, but it just kind of doesn't blend with the image. B)

you can select a part and use the graniet-tool somewere elsei will explain:----------------------------------------------------------- ----------| |selection| ---------- klik graniet-----------------------------------------------------------this way you get diferent effects.you could also try to look at good-tutorials.comthey explain it better i think B)

the problem of fading to any color is easy:1. you make another layer2. you pick the gradient tool, and set it to fade from color to transparency (of the other way)3. you pick the white color4. and draw the gradient on the newly created layer :PThat way, you're picture will be covered with a gradient fading to white, and that was the job B)