xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

I Wanna Make Money From Adsense gg

i just wanna open an English site so that my price of per click of google ads would grow..now it's so low.. :lol: but i ve no idea what site to build,what sort of it. it's really a big problem to me.anyone could gave me some advice?

Edited by guangdian (see edit history)

i just wanna open an English site so that my price of per click of google ads would grow..now it's so low.. :lol:

but i ve no idea what site to build,what sort of it. it's really a big problem to me.
anyone could gave me some advice?

Well to make money you got to have clicks, and to have clicks you need to have two things. One would be a popular website that people want to go to, and the other is relevant ads to what the visitors of your sites are interested in seeing. If you just add google ads to pages that have hardly any content on them you will not get text ads that are important to your users. If you start forums, some kind of wiki, perhaps a blog, really anything with one kind of content (for example programming), and you will get users interested in that, and therefore have more clicks on your relevant text ads.

If I were you, I'd find some other way to make money! It took me nearly 3 years to get my first check from Google! It takes a TON of traffic to your site, thousands of daily visitors, because most visitors are interested in the content of your site and don't bother clicking on the ads unless they by some fluke happen to see something that catches their interest. Every thing galexcd said too is true. Hitting that right combination of interesting information that is interesting to a large group of people is extrememly difficult to do.